Two.

AM I STILL flying? I was flying, right? Wait - I was flying?

I gasped audibly and sat up so incredibly quick that I was sure I had just pulled about 11 muscles I didn't know I had. It must have been sudden because a boy who looked about my age gasped back. We're sat it a small box shaped room. It's as bright as a hospital but without all the equipment. The boy mumbled something under his breath then stood up as if to leave.
"Um? Hello?" He looked back at me and I met the brightest green eyes I had possibly ever seen.
"Hi." He said, before continuing to leave the room, leaving my slightly aggravated but mostly concerned. Who is that boy? He definitely wasn't the one who just saved me from those goons back in the street. How many people are there going to be?

My train of thought was interrupted when the door was reopened and the boy from before came back, followed by three others. It was the pretty girl with purple hair who spoke first.
"Hello! I'm Maisie, I'm just here to make sure that you aren't at all hurt. Juno said you were awake, which is great because that means you're ok and people usually don't wake up if they're not ok and-" she was cut off by the boy from before.
"May." Is he Juno? I thought he must be.
"Can I speak?" I asked, rather hesitant for someone surrounded by four strangers, three looked near enough my age so I think I'm allowed to say that they're very attractive. I've been silently wondering if Maisie is single.
"She is." The other boy said with a smirk. Did I just say that out loud? "No, don't worry. I'm a mind reader. Wren Murphy - and I won't say anything, I promise."

Suddenly extremely aware of how my jaw was hanging open and closed it quickly, but the shock in my eyes was probably still very noticeable.
"You better be the only one who can do that" I looked at Wren as I spoke but the words were aimed at them all.
"Yes. He is, you could say, one of a kind." This time it was the middle aged looking man who spoke. "As are you, so I hear?" Me? One of a kind? Funny.
"Not as far as I'm aware." It was a true statement, I was the normal person I knew. "And, where am I? Who are you?" I saw Juno roll his eyes from the back of the room. I really wasn't liking him very much.
"You are in the Yellowstone International healing quarters, and I am Dr. Arlo Scott. You've already met my son, Juno, and also Wren and Maisie. It's a pleasure miss?"
"Inga. Inga Suffolk. If you don't mind, what did you mean by calling me one of a kind?"

A/N: Hello again! I was so excited to start YI that I've updated again :). Who's your favourite character so far? Should Inga trust Dr. Scott? See you next update! <3