Jack

Yay! An update! Here ya go then x there's some strong language in this chapter, just to warn ya xx

----------------------------------------------

I woke up early the next morning with my head facing Jacks. I stared at the ceiling for a few minutes before I decided to go downstairs.

I grudged down the stairs and into the kitchen. I put the kettle on and waited for it to boil.

I leaned on my hands with my elbows on the counter.

The kettle popped signalling it was ready. I made my self a steaming mug of tea and sat down at the table.

A few moments went by before I decided I better start making breakfast for Jack and I.

I grabbed the eggs and put them in a saucepan and stirred until they became scrambled.

I grabbed the toast I put in the toaster onto a plate and place the scrambled egg on top.

I placed the breakfast onto a tray and began climbing up the stairs.

Jack was still asleep so I woke him up.

"Go away" he groaned.

"Jack wake up, I have breakfast for you"

"leave me alone" he grumbled. " I will get up when I want to."

"I will leave it here then" I said putting the tray on the bedside table.

"Whatever, now go and leave me the fuck alone." he demanded.

I did as I was told and walked back downstairs to eat my breakfast. I sat down at the table and began eating.

By the time I finished and gotten upstairs to change, Jack was awake and eating.

"Morning" I politely said.

"Go away" he replied.

I went into our closet and pulled out a pair of skinny jeans and a tank top with a jumper and my ugg boots.

"I'm going out" I said to Jack.

"No, your not" he said back.

"I need to go food shopping" I lied, I wanted to see my friend.

"Fine, whatever go" he grumbled.

I lathered on my foundation trying to cover the hand mark that has formed over my cheek. I placed some on all the other bruises and added a bit of mascara.

If Jack found out I was meeting my old school friend, he would kill me. When I was younger I used to live in Ireland with my parents but we moved when I just finished school. My parents went to live in Canada while I wanted to live in London.

I walked out the house before brushing my teeth, fixing my hair and grabbing my bag and purse to meet with him at a little coffee shop down the road.

Just my luck, it was raining.

----------------------------------------------

Please comment and vote! It will mean the world to me!