Niall Horan

I didn't have time to grab an umbrella as I was already late meeting him. We had both decided to meet at a little coffee shop in London.

I speed walked trying to cover my face so the foundation wouldn't run.

I managed to get inside the coffee shop just in time. I sat down and ordered a coffee while I was waiting.

I knew Niall was in a band now, but I'm not really sure how big or what their called. Oh well, I'll ask him.

I heard the bell ring, indicating someone had entered. I turned my head to look to see a man with his hood up sunglasses (even though it was raining) and a moustache. Weird.

He looked around until he found me and started walking over, he sat down in the seat opposite me.

"Can I help you?" I said politely.

"Oh yeah sorry" he mumbled.

He took his hood down and removed his sunglasses. He ripped his moustache off, ouch. it's niall!

"Niall!" I said excitedly

"Hey! sorry, I had to disguise myself incase paps find me" he replied

"Paps?" What have paparazzi got to do with anything?

"Oh, right. Well their people who take pictures of famous people, basically." His Irish accent is so thick.

" I know who they are, but why are they following you?"

"Hang on"

He went a grabbed a magazine off of the rack and put it in front of me. Front page was niall and four other boys. One Direction. He was in the biggest band in the world.

"Woah, I never knew you were this big a band!"

"Well now you do" he smiled at me.

Wow he's attractive, I thought to myself, no holly don't think that he's just a friend.

"Well I've just got a coffee, care to join me with one?"

"Yeah sure, let me go get one."

He made his way over to the counter and ordered his coffee. while he was waiting I thought through to when I last saw him.

-flashback-

I was 15 years old and he was 16. I was leaving to go and live in Canada with my parents before I moved to london. we were saying goodbye to my best friend, niall. my parents wished him luck and left me and him alone.

"Well, I guess this is it." I said, a single tear running down my cheek.

"Don't cry baby, we'll see each other again." he whispered while his thumb wiped away my tear.

He leaned forward, and he did something I wasn't expecting him too do. He kissed me.

"I love you, always have and always will." he pecked my cheek and ran off leaving me on my doorstep, more tears rolling down my cheeks.

"I love you too niall." I whispered to myself.

-end of flashback-

"Earth to holly?" Niall snapped me out of my trance. "Are you ok?"

"Absolutely perfect." I grinned at him.

He looked uncertain of my answer but he didn't push any further, which I was grateful for.

I wonder if he still means what he said.