😣ᴛʀᴀɴꜱᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴ (ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴡᴀᴍɪꜱ' ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)😣

Scene: Kalianna's House

Scene: Kalianna's House. Her Bedroom.

The room is dark, and a gloomy Kalianna lays in bed

The room is dark, and a gloomy Kalianna lays in bed. She was so exhausted, she didn't even wanna go to school.

"Kalianna, you're going to be really late!" Tikki warns her.

"So what? It's not like showing up to class with those traitors will make me feel any better." Kalianna frowns at thinking of her ex-friends. "Everyone except Nathaniel are officially Lila's sheep now."

"Why don't you just transfer classes if you're feeling this way?" Tikki asked.

Kalianna sits up. "I tried, Tikki. Giselle and I both tried. All the classes are full; we'd have to wait until next year to try again." She lays back down.

"I understand, but you can't stay in your room forever." Tikki says.

Kalianna groans in reply and covers her face with her blanket.

"What will you do if an Akumatized villain shows up?" Tikki floats around her.

Kalianna takes off her blanket annoyingly and removes her earring. "Just give my Miraculous to one of my close friends." Tikki pushes her hand with her earring back to her. "They can never be as bad as I was. Nothing ever works out for me. Adrien? Couldn't even start because of that b1tch Lila and his d@mn dad when we tried to go on an official date. Luka? Only lasted a month. Cat Noir? Didn't even get off the ground. I'm so pathetic!"

"Of course not! You're an amazing Lady Luck!" Tikki tries to lift her spirits.

"At the end of the day, I'm still a normal girl, a pathetic one at that." Kalianna frowns.

"You're overreacting, Kalianna!" Tikki told her.

"Really? Then, how come I lost the Miraculous I was entrusted with all because I was irresponsible and didn't trust my gut that something was wrong with Flairmidable? It's because I believed he was the boy I loved, and that's what caused my downfall. Love only causes problems. And I can't be sad about it; otherwise, I might get Akumatized!" She buries her head in her arms.