Chapter eighteen

I still don't know why Austin wants me back. He was the one who broke up with me and I still wonder why he wants me back.

"Ness are you okay?" Stella asked. "Yeah I'm fine." I lied and she nodded.

"Zac texted me that he's coming to check if we're fine." Stella said as she throws her body in the sofa. "Did he say anything other than coming here?" I asked her.

"Nope. Not that much. He only said that he and Dylan are just coming here to check us." She replied and I nodded.

"Oh okay." I headed over to the kitchen and grabbed cheese strings. Then suddenly, my phone vibrated. I looked at it and it's Zac.

I smiled before answering. "Hey babe." I spoke.

"Hey Ness! How's it going? I'm so sorry if I wasn't able to answer you properly last night." He replied.

"Nahh....it's no biggie." I replied and there silence erupted. "So....Stella told me that Austin came to your house."

Great. I hate bringing this topic up. "Yes he did."

"And that's exactly why I'm coming." There goes my over protective boyfriend. That's what I love about Zac.

"Oh ok."

I heard him laugh. "Turn around."

Although I was a bit questioned why he ordered me to turn around but I did it anyway. I turn around and to my surprise, he's there holding his phone.

I smiled and I immediately hugged him. He kissed me on my forehead, "How's my girl?" he asked.

"I'm fine. Still a bit scared of what happened last night." I replied and he sighed.

"So....I was wondering if I could take you on a date." He said with a smile. "Really when?" I asked him. "Tonight." He replied.

"Uhh sorry to interrupt your romantic moment but....breakfast is ready." Stella said. Zac and I smiled at each other before walking towards the dining room.

"Stella?" Stella looked at me as soon as she hear me calling her name. "You might be on your own again." She rolled her eyes. "I guess I'm going to be alone again."

"Yes you are." I replied.

"Fine. Just be home before ten." She replied and then she stood up and headed towards the kitchen.

"Where do you think you are going?" I asked her.

She raised an eyebrow at me. "If you don't want yourself to get thirsty then let me get the orange juice for the two of you." She said before opening the refrigerator.

I nodded and went back to Zac.

"Yeah....I'm gonna spend night with her."

What? Who is he talking to?

"I gotta talk to you later. I'm at her house."

A/N: I had a bad day. My science notebook got lost and I embarrassed myself in front of everyone during a presentation. Ugh!! Hope you guys had a good day though. :(