Chapter twenty-three

It's been a wonderful morning so far and probably one of the most romantic ones. Zac gave me the best breakfast so far.

As we were about to go, I found a stick note that was place in the salt container.

Wow I never thought you two are actually back together.

My eyes grew wide and I suddenly became speechless. "Ness? Are you okay?" Zac spoke.

I crumpled the paper and carefully put it in my pocket. "Yeah I'm fine." I lied and I tried to look calm. Zac nodded and grabbed the change. "Let's go. Before someone sends us more stupid sticky notes." So he knows.

Then I followed him and nodded. "I'm sorry Zac."

"You shouldn't lie to me next time." He said and I nodded.

When we finally arrived at our car, there was another note that was sticked there.

Hey Zac. Your girlfriend's so beautiful!

Zac glared at the note. He took it out and crumpled it. "Who the heck would send these notes?" He asked while throwing the paper away.

I know who. There's only one person for that and it's Austin. He's obviously jealous that I learned how to get up again after we broke up. Too bad.

"I know who."

Zac turn around and looked at me with all seriousness in his face. "Who?"

"It's no other than my ex-boyfriend. He....he wanted me back but then....you got me." Zac immediately turned red.

"Stay here. I'll call Dylan to pick you up." What the heck is he trying to do?! We just finished a romantic breakfast!

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Somewhere where these things will end." He said. I was about to protest but he already went. I'm sure that he's going to go to Austin's.

***

I've been walking for hours and Dylan hasn't come. "Ness! Ness!" I turn around to see Corbin.

"Hey! How are you?" I asked as hug him.

"Vanessa! Vanessa! Is it true that Zac beats you?" Then a paparazzi suddenly came out of nowhere.

They were asking some questions about my life or whatever and it kind of feels like they're invading my privacy.

Suddenly, I was gathered by a crowd and I started to get dizzy. Corbin grabbed my hand, "Come on!"

I eventually tried following Corbin but then due to dizziness, my eyesight became blurry and the last thing I saw was a figure standing in front of me before everything went pitch black.

A/N: Hi people! Sorry for not updating after two weeks. Been very busy lately because I'm focused on my studies. Sorry!! :(