Chapter twenty-four

"Ness....Ness!" I woke up by the sound of Zac's voice. I look around and realized that I was sweating and I was also gasping for air.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"What happened?"

"You passed out in the middle of the crowd. Good thing Corbin was there with you." He explained. "So....Corbin saved me?"

"And me." Zac continued with a smile and I nodded. Then he leaned towards me to kiss me. I put my arms around his neck. A few minutes later, I finally let go.

"Feel better now?" He asked. "Yep. Your kisses always makes me feel better." I said with a smile.

I got up and followed Zac into the living room. "Stay here." Zac instructed me and I nodded. I sat down in the couch, and that was when I noticed that there's another note.

Saw you getting mobbed. Good thing boyfie was there to save you! (PS don't tell Zac about this. Or else, both of you will be at risk) ;)

"Ness?" Zac interrupted and I quickly folded the note and put it carefully (so that Zac will not see) inside my pocket.

"Yes?"

"Are you okay? It seems that you're in a middle of something." He said. "No. Just a few stupid moments from the past....ummm I was thinking of." Personally, I'm not good in lying.

Zac went closer to me, "Look I'm-"

"It's okay Zac."

"No. That's not what I was going to say-" He protested but I cut him off.

"Let's talk about it later." I told him and he nodded.

As I was about to walk back to the kitchen, "You saw the note didn't you?"

I turn around and looked at him with pitiful eyes. "Yes." I replied with a sigh and he nodded. "I talked to Austin and.....he said that he didn't send any of the notes." He said and I frowned.

Austin is obviously lying. He's jealous that I'm with Zac. Why would I trust him?

"What?! He's obviously lying!" I yelled.

"No he wasn't."

I frowned at him with disbelief, "What?! You believe in my ex?"

"Because I could see in his eyes the guilt. Therefore, he didn't do it." Zac said in a calm tone but still, I'm not convinced.

I walked away with anger within me and I could feel that my brain's boiling.

A/N: Hi pips!! Hope you guys are having a good time so far. Sorry if it took me two weeks to update because I was bombarded with projects. Oh and add this so called clearance. -_- and our exams will be next week. I hate it! Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this one. ;)

~Tine