Chapter 35: The Masquerade (The Fragile Heart) part 3

Elsa accepted his hand and day stepped into the center, nobody mind them it was that, they were dancing together. "Jack?" Elsa begun. Jack hummed in response. "How did you know to dance?" Elsa asked. Jack chuckled on how timidly she asked. "Stop snickering," Elsa looked on the right side of her direction, she had a slight blush on her cheeks which made her look at Jack shyly. "Sorry, but my answer would be is that I learned it since I was a spirit already," Jack weakly smiled while looking down on her. "I'm sorry," Elsa apologized. "No, it's okay." They were dancing while eyes lock on each other, until it was the end of the sound. Both Jack and Elsa bowed, and headed to their friends. But one girl was bugging Jack, bugging him to dance with her nor have some time with her. Jack did not know her but her looks were innocent, with a hazelnut hair. "Go on," Elsa smiled. She did not hesitate, she does not want her guest to be sad, she wants everyone to be happy even on this night only. Also Jack followed on what Elsa said, and danced with the girl. 

They continued on dancing round and round until Jack finally smiled with the girl. Elsa watched them with joy, there was no jealousy nor hatred, because seeing everyone laughing and smiling makes no one worry. When the music ended, Elsa went on the table, she was the only one there, since Hiccup was going to feed Toothless, Merida was exploring around the halls, Rapunzel and Eugene were laughing with guest and Anna and Kristoff were probably looking for Sven again.Again, Elsa watched the crowd, seeing Jack being dragged by the lady to the balcony. "Should I follow them?" Elsa whispered but came out was a joyful answer. "Of course you can Elsa!" It was Olaf. "Olaf!" Elsa hugged him, it is been long since she was not able to see him. "I miss you too Elsa," Olaf giggled. "So you want to follow them or not?" Olaf again asked. Elsa had her decisions controlling over her. She does, but does not. "Elsa?" she continued on her mind battling. Until Elsa gave a heavy breathe. "Okay," she gave a reassured smile and went after them. 

As she went onto the open door, she could hear the laugh of the lady. She inhaled and faced them with a reassured smiled. Everything will be okay Elsa. She took a slow step and finally seeing their faces together already as the lady broke the kiss then hugged Jack. She covered her mouth, though she wanted to scream. Jack did not pull back, nor stop their kissed. She could not even move from what she saw, until Olaf took a small peek on Elsa until he saw her eyes filled with tears, "Elsa?"

****

Jack heard a little man's voice then backed off. He was speechless and shock at the same time. He could not do anything to the girl who he just met.

"Why are you crying? The voice said again but worryingly.

"What's wrong Jack?" the lady asked. Jack did not answer her but went off heading to the voice he heard. Stepping closer to the open door, all he saw was a snowman, a little snowman. This must be the snowman Elsa built. Jack thought. "Hello, are you Jack Frost?" the little guy asked. "Yes, did- uh,anyway what's your name?" Jack asked. "I'm Olaf and I love warm hugs!" Elsa did truly built him. He looked around searchign for any image of Elsa but none, he looked backed at Olaf then asked, "Do you know where Elsa is?" Olaf nodded with a sign of sadness. "She was here a minute ago, she did not continue on walking until I saw her cry then ran away." This made Jack's heart crack, she must have saw him. Jack's eyes were downcast, shallow and dark. "Where did she go?" Jack asked with a sign of shallow tone.  "Yes! Follow me."