Chapter 9: The Big Five Meets

At the North's workshop a portal opened, came out with Bunnymund and The Dragon Tamer named Hiccup by his side is his pet dragon. Hiccup looked above with his jaws dropped of amazement. He looked back to Bunny who was leaning his back at the pillar and cleaning his boomerang. 

"Um, where are the others?" he asked. "Well just have to wait for them mate." he replied but his eyes were still landed on his boomerang. Hiccup patted Toothless' head as his tummy groaned. "You hungry bu-"

Before he could ask two portals opened. It was North with Merida and Toothiana with Rapunzel. "Aah, Bunny!!" North shouted joyfully. "Hey guys!" Tooth greeted.  The three of the guardians started talking to each other. 

"Um, guys? Can you introduce to us now?" Hiccup interrupted them. "Not now Dragon Tamer, there are still three people not here." North smiled. 

Just then, another portal opened, came out was Sandy and Jack who was carrying Elsa. Sandy waved at them and so was the new guardians with a shocked face. "Wait, Sandy's with them?" Bunnymund asked in a confused face. "Yep, I told Sandy that maybe Jack needed help with the queen." North replied. They both looked back at Elsa and Jack who both were in a bad mood. 

"Elsa." Jack tried to talk to her but she immediately walked away. "Well, both of them look good." Toothiana said in a obvious tone. Elsa leaned her body to a table and watch to all of her surroundings. 

Jack sighed and went to the other side. "Would you look at that, mate? Someones in a love quarrel." Bunnymund joked. "No time for that, time to introduce ourselves to the new guardians." North joyfully says.

"OK everyone now that we are all here, let us introduce ourselves shall we?" everybody gathered around listening to North. Jack glanced at Elsa but she avoided.

"OK! Hello everyone, I am North, also known as Santa Claus." he introduced first then pointed to Tooth. "Hi everyone! I'm Tooth, the Tooth Fairy and I heard all about your teeth." she went to each one of them. "Oh your teeth look really lovely." then she went to Elsa, "Oh my! Elsa your teeth is really like pearls, even better than Jack." Elsa looked at her in a confused face.

"Now Tooth that is enough. Time for Bunny." North pointed at Bunnymund, "G'day mate, the names Bunny, A.K.A. The Easter Bunny." he introduced as he pointed his boomerang at them.

North pointed at Sandy and introduced him, "Everybody, this is Sandy, The Sandman as you all know. He can't speak actually." North pointed at Jack, but Jack rolled his eyes. "OK? This is Jack Frost, the winter spirit. Since, he is grumpy today I'll introduced him." 

Everyone looked at Jack while Elsa was the only one who was'nt facing him. Rapunzel and Hiccup went nearer to Jack, asking a lot of questions. "That is enough time to introduced yourselves as well new guardians." North exclaimed.

"Good thing they can see you mate." Bunnymund whispered. "Shut up kangaroo." Jack sighed as he glanced at Elsa who is still avoiding him. 

"Now you all know us, let me tell you why you all are here.." North instructed. "You all are newly chosen, well except for Jack he is chosen again by Manny."  the four looked at him confused. "Who is Manny?" Merida sarcastically asked. 

"Is he one of us?" Rapunzel asked.

"The Man in Moon." Jack answered. "I'm not sure who he is but, he chooses you for a reason." he continues while looking at the moon. Everyone looked at him with a confuse look even Elsa but she understood what he meant.

Elsa looked back at North and asked, "So why us?" 

"Well, like Jack has said he chooses you for a reason. There must be something great about you. Your center."

"Center? What's that?" Hiccup asked. "It's something special inside of you." Tooth answered.

"Inside of us?" Elsa repeated. Just then a dark sand appeared around the globe. "Pitch." North says in a serious tone. He took two swords for combat so was the other guardians. Merida targeted Pitch though it was only a dark sand showing, Rapunzel was tightly gripping her frying pan, Hiccup sat back at Toothless for him to blast and Jack was also ready to attack wit his staff. Elsa was not sure if she would be ready for a fight she never tried fighting with weapons.

Fear does'nt shut you down; it wakes you up. A voice echoed into Elsa mind. "Pitch." she thought to herself.

Elsa look at her hands. It was turning into ice just like what happened to Anna. She looked shock, and tried it from the others. "Control it Elsa, control it." she whispered.

What's happening to me?