Pranks

Finn's POV

"Are you guys ready?" Hayden asked us and I pushed Annie off of me.

"Yeah." I laughed and kissed Annie one last time hey we are teenagers we will make out leave me alone. I was wearing my red dress pants with my red and white checkered vans and a Beatles shirt. We walked downstairs and went into the car we are taking Hayden, Rush, Brooke, Pinky, Jack, and Ayla. We drove to city walk and went inside the movie theater and a bunch of girls screamed when they saw me but my security guard stopped them.

"Yo nope sorry guys Wolfhard isn't taking pictures with you guys." Hayden said and I rolled my eyes.

"Hayden shut up I'll take pictures with you guys." I laughed and we all took pictures with them then walked into the theater.

"Why is it empty?" Brooke asked.

"My manager bought it out cause I don't want teenage girls screaming and crying Annie is already going to be a handful." I laughed and sat down.

"Seriously the whole theater?" Jack asked.

"Dude did you not just see the teenage girls screaming my name outside trying to get tickets in?" I asked.

"Yeah your security guards mistook Jack for one." Mads laughed and my jaw dropped and I gave her a high five.

"I hate you." Jack laughed.

"Why are you dating me?" She asked and I sat next to Annie she grabbed my hand on my other side was Jack, Ayla was on the other side of Annie.

"Okay before anyone asks this isn't a spoiler I just don't like when people interrupt movies I wasn't actually driving a car it's illegal for a couple more months." I stated.

"Oh did you tell my mom?" Annie asked.

"Oh no there is swearing and mentions of drugs in the movie not as bad as IT cause it's rated PG." I stated.

"Don't do drugs and stay in school." Jack said and I looked at him.

"I can say so many things about what you just said but I am not going too." I laughed and he pulled out a brownie and I shook my head.

"Shh it's starting." Annie said and I pushed Jack's head away from me we watched he movie and at the end everyone was crying.

"It wasn't that sad yet again I was crying the first time I watched it." I laughed.

"It was funny but that one part got me." Annie laughed.

"Did everyone love it?" I asked.

"Yeah." Jack laughed.

"Okay why were you laughing the whole time Jack?" Riley asked.

"He is an idiot that's why Jack and I are going to walk ahead so you guys aren't mauled." I stated and pushed him in front of me outside and he put his sunglasses on and we ran away from fans to lose them. "Let me see your eyes dumbass." I stated and he showed me and his eyes were bloodshot and he was laughing. I slapped him in the face and he looked at me. "If Katie finds out that you are high I will most likely get yelled at too and lose there trust cause Annie was at your house the other day." I stated.

"Okay dude calm down I'll just keep a distance from them and if she does find out I'll tell her you didn't know." He stated.

"You better if I lose Annie cause of you we aren't friends anymore." I stated walking away.

"What about bros before hoes." He stated.

"You are being more of a dick then a bro." I stated as I walked back to everyone with him and we took pictures with the fans and they left. We went to eat and our parents were eating at a different table but were still paying for us. On one side from right to left went Rush, Carson, Hayden, me, Annie, and Ayla. On the other side it went Brooke, Riley, Jack, Pinky, Jack, and Mads. Hayley and Indi were actually at the head of the table Hayden had the camera and I laid my head on his shoulder. "Hi vlog I am here with Annie's ex Hayden." I stated and he started laughing.