I always have spare (2)

Natasha's POV

I walk home contemplating on what lead me to almost kill myself.

Let's reminisce. I have two best friends. Both of whom I love dearly that have been with me forever. The two are hoes and bitches like me and they both betrayed me.

My father making out with one of them when I went to her house to borrow a skirt. They didn't see me and I wish I never saw them.She was already eighteen but it was still disgusting.

After that I furiously drove to MacDonalds, maybe food could help with my empty emotions. I was angry but than I wasn't. I was hurt but then I didn't care.

There, I saw my Porshe, the one I gifted my other best friend.When you have so much money you don't value it thats why I gave it to her. I was about to rant all my troubles to her but my boyfriend comes out of the car fixing his shirt and rubbing off the lipstick on his neck. My best friend comes out as well. The duo try explaining. How pitiful. I took my keys out of her hands and I drove to the one place that I find some peace. There's a cliff I used to go with my mother, we have a cabin there. Guess what was the only decent thing my Dad ever? It was staying here and not in the bustling city. Here, I felt closer to my dead mum.

I was fourteen years old when my mother died. What's the worse is that she warned me about a boy....Gabriel. He treated my like a one night stand anyways.It was the first time I got into a fight with her and it was the last time I saw her. I was the one that convinced my Dad to go on the trip, there he met a late teenager that later become my step-mother. After that my father's relationship and mine went disastrously downhill. Maybe, I should say goodbye to everyone and everything just like mother did. I don't feel happy or sad anymore just angry or restless and empty. I don't feel alive.

I would've killed myself had it not been for Dan.

*next day*

I call the phone thats brand new that I was supposed to set up because my current one got a scratch on it. If you haven't noticed I barely care about the price of things. Things are replaceable like some people.

'Hello' Dan speaks and I don't know why I smile.

'Hi, meet me at seven at the same place' I order sounding bored.

'I have work, I'm sorry I can't come' he tries to refuse. Hah.

'I'll pay you for what you miss out on and call in sick' I demand.

'You're a controlling bitch but still thank you' he replies slightly annoyed.

'Tell me something my ex-boyfriend doesn't tell me' I joke and I can just imagine how guilty he feels.

'I'm sorry' he replies sincerely.

'He didn't say that actually' I reveal laughing. There is no way that I'd take shit like that from, Josh (my ex-boyfriend).

'Fuck you' he replies laughing too.

'Bye' I say and I take a nap after drinking a glass of wine.

*At 6:40pm*

I never wake up this early. I check the time and run. Shit.Shit.Shit.

I grab the wine bottle and run out the door in my pjs.Its a silk black singlet and shorts with lace decorating on the sides.

I arrive there almost ten minutes late even with my speeding. I see the Porshe and I park beside it.

'For a second I thought you might not come' he greets me annoyed that I'm late.

'I'm sorry' I blurt out. My cheeks turn fuchsia and he laughs. Why did I apologise?

'I never thought you'd say sorry' he continues to chuckle.

'I'm saving your life by being nice dickhead' I remark rudely and sit down next to him.

'Why did you want to see me?' he questions in a more serious tone.

'Your my only friend' I answer honestly.

'Same' he replies and I rest my head on his shoulder.I feel him tense awkwardly under my touch.

'Do you feel disgusted by me?' he asks. If I was than why am I spending my time with you, idiot.

'I was before but you are the reason why I'm currently not in the grave so I'm thankful not disgusted by you' I reply honestly.

'Why did you hate me?' he asks boldly.

'It was fun to make someone else's life terrible' I don't bother lying to my new friend.

'The head cheerleader bullied me mercilessly just so you know' he remarks.

'I better punch that bitch because she definitely deserves it' I yell outraged, in pretend.

'Did you really not bother to change? You might get a cold lets go inside your car' he declares when he finally sees my bare legs and my heart flutters a bit when he offers me his hand, looking away from my legs.

'My clothes are too fucking comfortable for me to change' I say grabbing his hand and walking over to my Jeep that has a built in TV.

'Do you wanna watch a movie?Wait!Do you even have good movies?' he questions.

'I have Notting Hill' its one of my favourite movies.

'Thats a nice one' he says impressed and we watch it while I sip water from the bottle.

I pause the movie and he turns in his seat confused.

'Drink some wine' I order but he shakes his head.

'Seriously, just taste it' I do my puppy eyes that work on everyone.

'Its my fucking first time and its illegal. Stop the face' he glares.

'Don't worry I won't do anything that you don't want' I end up crying while laughter at his horrified face.

He takes the bottle and drinks its all within seconds.

'Where's more?!' he demands rudely and I laugh because he found himself a new love, wine.

'I always have spare' I give him a beer bottle which he finishes too. I'm about to tell him to stop when I see that he's passed out on the seat.

I put his seatbelt on him which takes me around ten minutes because his body covers the buckle and to put it on him is another difficult task. Then, I drive to a convenience store where the employee eyes my boobs and ass for a good fifteen minutes as I struggle to find a blanket or jacket to use to cover Dan.I'm used to having my body stared at.People think they are entitled to stare at me because I'm considered beautiful.

'Ma'am, is there anything you need?' the middle aged man addresses me.

'Yes for you to stop fucking staring and a blanket.Get it fast' I order and he obeys happily although my tone should have told a different story. He gets the blanket out from the staff only section.

'Have this for free' he offers smiling. The frowns lines already appearing on his face look juxtaposed with his creepy bulging eyes and his too wide smile.

'Fine' I say walking out towards the car. Dan would prefer that I don't pay for him. That's something I should of realised when I hanged out with my old friends. Great, I have another red flag for bitches.I take in a deep breath.

I thought I was completely alone in the world so I hated everyone and everything. How can he forgive the cheerleader that bullied him?

Hellooooo, 

Who loves Daniel/Dan with Natasha?