How can you betray me? (4)

Natasha's POV

Dan and I dated for two months. It was like dead flowers would become alive in his presence. I was grateful to someone...God? Is it dumb to think that God made me meet Dan on my worst day? I do believe he has plans.Is he written for me? Since when did I become someone so sappy and sweet?

My mother was a devout Christian and my father is an ashiest...I don't know how they made it work but I've grown up with a feeling that God does exist.But that didn't stop me from tripping over a girl or letting on a sweet boys and than making fun of the two.Speaking of sweet boys my father still doesn't know about Dan being my boyfriend.

----------------------------

*Friday*

'What the fuck are you doing?' barges in Josh. I wear lingerie to bed so his presence was beyond uncomfortable.I force myself to wake up....it was only 12 pm.

'Get out of my fucking room' I order and he pins himself on top of me.He's the school's star quarterback, so bashing him with be difficult. I'm a size 8 girl so throwing heavy and sharps things is my best shot if worse comes to worse.

'I'm being nice to you. I will break your nose and cut off your dick and feed it to the dogs' I repeat my intentions and I feel his body tense in fear. His grip loosens a bit.

'Why did I see a fatty walk out of your house yesterday?' he changes his voice into a smoother, calmer one.

'I'm dating him and his name is Daniel Harting' I remind my jealous ex.

'I come back from camp, the camp you were supposed to come on with me to see you fucked another guy. Did you really not find anyone else?' he remarks getting angry.

I slip my hands from his hold and reach for the pocket-knife I have under my pillow. I hold it up and I see the terror in his eyes.

'You are one crazy bitch' with that he runs out of my house. I brought this knife, a few months ago, to kill myself but I hate the sight of blood so I couldn't do it. Now, I used it for self-defence.

*Hey,love I'm sorry I can't hang out with you today I've got a a lot things to do* messages Dan.

*Just get the work done* I reply back already missing him.

I don't know why he didn't contact me on the weekend even after my dozen messages and calls.

---------------

Daniel's POV

Friday afternoon I was busy I planning my escape from the high school where everyone bullies me. The plan : sell Natasha's car, rent a room, pay their bills, transfer schools, pay fees and study.

The next day I sold Natasha's ride and told her I was busy. I got a notification of our school's quarterback posting an image of Natasha sleeping. She looked gorgeous sleeping with her back exposed and hair ruffled. I couldn't see her face but I could recognise her anyway. For her to be with him....did she cheat on me? Sure I never gave her sex because I hated seeing myself naked or experiencing intimacy looking like this. But would she really cheat on me for...primal pleasure. I thought what we had was deeper.Maybe, this is not true.

Later, that night I saw a comment by Natasha. *I had lots of fun* it read and my suspicions were confirmed disastrously.

*Sunday*

On Sunday, I was eating ice-cream out of a tub and I was a second away from crying.

What hurt the most is that she must've got back together with him,Josh. Out of all the boys in school why him? He was the asshole that planned and executed all of the pranks, made rumours about me and basically made my life...hell. There was no better way to hurt me. Maybe, her being nice to me was another eleborate prank. She always supported him in his ruthless pranks. How else do we coincidentally meet at the same mountain at the time to take our lives?She was in every school play and she's a brilliant actor. Maybe, I'm being used. But how can she fake emotion. How can she fake a smile so honest and raw? How can you betray me?