chapter 2

I won't really be doing characters p.o.v. on the same day but this was the first day of school so I felt like I had to show this character's side too lol.

First day of school

Marcus p.o.v.

"Ayoo." my man Dre shouted out to me. "Man what's good withchu fam ?" I dapped him up. "Nothin' much I was just walkin' to the bus stop and I saw u and was like lemme holla at my nigga for a min."

"That's wassup fam. How you feeling tho?" I asked him as I started walking with him. See Dre a good dude and all but he has drug problems .He went to rehab last year, but came back home 4 months later cause he was doing incredibly well.

But recently he been kinda acting strange I hope he ain't on drugs again. "Man I'm aight I'm just ready to get this school year started. This summer was kinda lame cause I quit the drugs and all." He replied. "Yea mane but it's for the betta cause u been healthy and lookin' betta. " I told him him sincerely.

We were already at the bus stop at this time and the bus happened to come. "You know what you right mane I'll catch ya later bro." He said while going to chill in the back. I nodded in response.

"Yoo what's good fam." I said tapping up my niggas De'vonte and Craig. "Hey nigga." De'vonte said. "Wassup big M." Craig said using my dumbass nickname as he always does. I roll my eyes at him in response.

"Fresh fit?" Vonte asked. "You already know what's poppin mane." I nodded. The bus ride to school wasn't that long only like 7 minutes I think.

As we got off the bus I saw this girl with Makayla and their squad heading to the gym. Is she new? I ain't never seen her last year in the 8th grade when I moved here.

"Y'all hungry mane?" Craig asked. Me and Vonte shook our heads as we headed twards the gym. "Wack ass niggas I was hungry." Craid mumbled under his breath.

" Well den go eat stupid." Vonte said. " You know damn well i wasn't gon eat by myself fool." I swear this boi Craig always wanna eat. Fat ass.

We sat in the middle right of the bleachers so we could be closer to the exit. As I was lookin' around I may eye contact with that girl again. It was so intense ,but then she looked away.

"Craig who da new girl with Makayla and them." I asked. "What? Who you talking bout ? Ion see no new girl." I swear he just acting aggy cause he ain't had no breakfast.

A couple minutes later the girls get up and go to the lines where you get your schedule. Good thing cause I need one too.

As I get in line I notice me and the new girl have the same counselor since her last name ranges from M-P. As I got in line she noticed my presence and turned around. She looked a bit more familiar up close.

Maybe I had seen her in a store or something. I checked her out and damn. Shorty has an ass alright. When she saw me check her out she rolled her eyes and turned back around. "Ne'Vaeh " was all I heard. So that's shorty's name. Imma have to remember that for later.

_______________________________________

When the bell rang to go to class we headed out the bleachers . 1st period was homeroom so I'm gonna have to get used to that class which is biology.

If anyone know me they know I hate science just my luck. My homies dropped me off to class then left to theirs. When I walked in there she was getting seated. I think maybe this class won't be so bad after all.

"Marcus." Ohh no scratch that my ex just called me. "I can't believe you have this class. " she stated happily. Yeah me either I thought. I just politely smiled at her and sat next to Ne'Vaeh. This is Gonna be a long day.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

671 words yess sir but how do y'all like this chapter ehh.