Where there's Smoke there's fire a Chicago fire and PD fan fic

Chapter 1:

Erin POV: I walked into the precinct to have jay holding the door for me,

Jay: you look relaxed

Me: I slept well.

Voight is waiting for us at the door with a guy I knew all too well, his name is Morgan Pearson he is an FBI agent. We also dated after he saved me from the notorious James Franco a serial killer who held me hostage for 48 hours. If Morgan's here it can't be good.

Jay POV: what's going on Voight?

Voight: this is special agent Morgan Pearson, James Franco escaped solitary confinement and is headed here , he looked directly at Erin. She let out a painful squeak.

This Morgan Pearson guy has a look in his eye when he looks at Erin I have to find out what's going on.

Voight: you and Lindsay are going to see Dr. Melissa Mitchell she was Franco's psychologist they were close.

Erin: alright, nice seeing you Morgan.

Morgan: wish it was under better circumstances.

I knew it! I'll just have to get it out of Lindsay.

if you liked this plz follow me.

                                  Chapter 2

Erin POV: Jay and I got in the car when Christina Perry's jar of hearts came on I turned it up so I could tune out Jay. Jay lowered it and asked "who's he?"

Me: you don't have to know everything about me.

Jay: just answer the question.

Me: I thought I had the right to remain silent.

Jay: you two dated

Me: and?

Jay: what happened.

Me: none of your business.

Jay: fine .who's this James Franco?

Me: he's a guy I know.

Jay: then why is he after you?

Me: can I finish?

Jay: I am listening.

Me: I was working SVU it was my first case back in Chicago. A girl was found naked,beaten and raped in the rich part of the river walk she was hanging from a tree. She was 16 and three months pregnant. The case led me to figure out it was a controversial climp named James Franco who kept pics of his vics  and claimed them as his art work. The night before the warrant for his arrest was issued the sick bastard was in my apartment he was at the door and he had a 45 caliber to my right temple.

Jay: then. what happened?

Erin: you know the saying if you die make peace with your demons?

Jay: yeah.

Erin: well I made peace with my demons, by the way we are here.

Erin POV: we walked to the psychologist's house something was definitely up. For starters the house had recently been broken into. We knocked on the door; no answer, we took out our weapons and kicked down the door. At the door there was a bomb supposed to detonate in 30 seconds I pushed Jay out of the house.

Jay: what the hell!?

Me: I just saved your life!

BOOM!!