You're Owl I Need 10

The death of Bokuto Koutarou should have had his family mourning. Should have but didn't. They didn't even shed a tear living like he was still there. And that reason being, they had brought him back to life.

Flashback

Akaashi had been the one to find Bokuto. He called Kiera immediately, crying and whimpering into the phone. Bokuto had saved his life, so he would try to save his. He still remembered what Bokuto said about him, words burned into his mind.

He told Kiera his location and disappeared from the Harkness family and its friends for good.

When Kiera rushed towards the scene she brought healing blood with her. When she saw his broken body, she was determined to save him, not batting an eye at the gruesome scene. Thousands of years of bloodshed had taught her well and she got straight to work.

She poured the blood in his mouth and waited for the healing process to begin instantly. It didn't, his wings still remained broken taters of feathers stained in blood. She teleported him to Gabriel's house and he saw Bokuto instantly, already preparing to help him.

Gabriel had teared up a bit at the news he was about to hand over to Kiera.

"For him to have a chance of survival, we need to amputate his wings from him." She froze, eyes wide in shock.

Then nodded, "Do it."

Gabriel kept feeding him healing blood whilst Ceir, his partner, started the process. In the end, the table was a mess of blood, wings at the side and shot stubs on Bokuto's back.

Gabriel felt his pulse, his breath and nothing was there. After giving the rest of the healing blood too him, and it finishing they waited.

Waiting for a twitch of movement, in his chest or fingers. Maybe even the sharp inhale of breath. They waited minutes in dead silence until Bokuto's chest rose and fell.

They all exhaled a sigh of relief, and Gabriel smiled, tears in his eyes. He couldn't bear to fail Kiera. Kiera stood up and stride over to Bokuto, grabbing his hand not letting go. She was so grateful that he could be saved, not wanting to lose her son.

When Bokuto woke up, he stretched, back in pain and opened his eyes to the worried face of his mother's eyes. Both of them. He looked up and saw Karou and she smiled sadly at him. Then his gaze moved towards the wings in the corner. His wings.

He teared up, his wings bloody in the corner. He stood up and wobbled a bit at the use of his legs, but stumbled towards the corner. He let his hand stroke the feathers, and he started crying.

"You couldn't save them huh? I expected it but wished it wouldn't come to that. Thank you though, for saving me."

When they returned home, Bokuto hung them on his wall and sobbed. That was the only time though, but he would never forgive the person that had done this to him. Akaashi, the man he loved.