You're Owl I Need 12

After his talk with Kenma, Akaashi headed towards the Scarlett Crest with newfound confidence. He was ready to confront Bokuto and tell him his feelings. He was ready to face his past and move through it.

He entered the café with his head high and sat down at a table. He had never felt this way before, but after intense therapy, he had changed a bit. Talked slightly more, stopped self-harming.

With Oikawa as his friend with Iwazumi (Oikawa's boyfriend) occasionally joining him, it was fun. They helped him become confident and less passive, though still hold the powerful façade. They were great friends with even better advice.

He browsed the menu and made eye-contact with Kiera. She smiled and immediately came over.

"Finally rose from the dead. I'm glad. Bokuto has been waiting." She said, and took his order, winking as she walked away.

He smiled a bit at the mention of Bokuto. Maybe Bokuto would forgive him. He didn't seem like the person to hold grudges.

When Kiera came back, serving him his green tea she sat down across him.

"After you finish your tea you can go to the apartment. Koutarou should be there, but with my son." She sighed. "He was hurt and had an incident as you know. He's still fragile, so please don't shatter him."

Akaashi nodded feeling guilt course through him. "Anyway!" Kiera said, smiling. "Finish quickly, I want to see my son happy again and I know you can do it! Good luck." She stood and walked away, back to her business.

He drank the tea, left some money on the table and headed upstairs as soon as possible. When he opened the trap door and stood up he saw the man that he loved and all of his confidence washed away. Bokuto stared at him and Akaashi felt naked under his heavy gaze.

"What are you doing here?" He asked harshly, almost glaring at Akaashi.

"I'm sorry. For everything I did, I regret it so mu-" Bokuto shut him off.

"I don't even care." He said and walked towards his room, Akaashi following him.

Akaashi was about to start talking again until he saw the wings framed above the bed. Bokuto's wings. He approached them carefully, and with a shaking hand, carefully stoked them.

"Y-you lost your wings?" Akaashi stuttered the words out. Bokuto lost his wings.

"I did," you could hear the pain in Bokuto's voice when he said that.

"I'm sorry," Akaashi said and Bokuto finally snapped.

"And it was your fault. You were supposed to be good for me but I got so mad I left and got shot. This was the only way they could save me you know. And if you look closely you can still see the marks. And that's for human eyes! YOU did this to Me, so GET OUT!" Bokuto yelled and Akaashi gained tears in his eyes.

Bokuto truly hated him.

"I'm sorry. I love you," He whispered the last part and fled out. Not even Kiera could stop him.

And Akaashi ran to the place where they first met. The Cliffs.