17

Joy

      I was texting Nicki letting her know what was going on. Then knocks on the window caught my attention. I froze as I saw Chris standing there. I unlocked the door as chris hopped in. He had on orange hoodie and sweat pants. He turned in his seat as he faced me.

Chris- hey (he spoke softly)

Joy- hey (I put my head down as I played with my nails)

         He sighed and put his finger under my chin lifting my head up. I starred into his chocolate eyes getting lost.

Chris- I'm so sorry baby (he whispered as our faces inched closer)

Joy- what's wrong babe

Chris- I'm falling for you joy and it's scaring me

Joy- I'm falling for you too chris

   Chris pressed his lips against mine giving me a passionate tender kiss. The kiss deepened and he pulled the recliner back. I climbed into his lap and straddled his lap. I moaned as he squeezed my ass.

Trey- ay ay (he yelled through the glass banging on it)

    I jumped and went back to my seat. Chris opened the door.

Trey- I'm glad y'all are good and happy to see each other but that doesn't mean y'all about to fuck in my car thats for me and my lady

    Chris chuckled and dapped Trey. I got out the car and walked over to chris.

Chris- you staying with me babe

   I shook my head yes. He kissed my cheek. I hugged Trey and pulled away. Trey said his goodbyes and went back to school. Chris grabbed my hand and we walked back into his house.

        There will be now a huge time jump lol sorry......

          Five years later....

      I drowned the shot and let the liquor take over me. I asked for another one as I watched the tv screen. Chris appeared smiling as he was interviewed. So much has happened, chris got famous after we graduated and so did the girls and guys. When chris got famous, we broke up and decided to be friends.
   1. He's constantly busy, 2. He's always traveling, and 3. I'm not about that famous life. We always would text each other but he stopped texting me for a month. I finally figured out why, him and that cheating bitch Karate chop are dating again. I rolled my eyes as he mentions her name and smiles brightly. But does he even know we have a daughter together.
   Yes, I was pregnant with his baby. I never told him cause he seemed to care for his career then me. She looks so much like him and it kills me. She's with my parents at the moment.

?- um excuse me is this seat taken

Joy- (I licked my lips and smiled) no it's not

  He smiled and sat next to me.

?- dejounte

Joy- joy (I extended my hand out for a shake)

   He grabbed my hand and brought it to his lips.

Dejounte- your so beautiful

Joy- thank you (I blushed)

Dejounte- no problem baby girl

Joy- so I guess my daughter will look beautiful too when she grow up

Dejounte- wait you got a kid

Joy- yeah (I frowned)

   He got up and left. I shook my head why does this always happen. I got up and grab my keys. I walked to my car and hopped in. I drove to my parents house and picked up my baby.

Royalty- mommy (she squealed)

   I squatted and hugged her tiny body. I pecked her cheek and she pecked mine. I love my daughter so much. I buckled her in and hopped in. I drove off going home.