Live Lockdown

October 30th live lockdown day.

Beep beep beep beep.

Lucy groaned as she reached for her phone to switch off her alarm. It was 5:30. They all had an early flight to catch to get to New Jersey.

She rolled over into an empty space.

Zak wasn't there.

Lucy got up and searched the house it was deserted. No sign of Gracie either. She found a note on the island in the kitchen.

"L I've took Gracie to Mom's early I have loose ends to tie up here at the office, Aaron is picking you up at half 6 in case I'm not back. Jay can't make the lockdown family reasons. please let the others know. If I miss the flight I will be on the next one. Don't worry baby I'll make the lockdown Z xxx"

Lucy had conflicting emotions she knew she loved Zak but his behaviour over this past week had been damn suspicious. She had decided not to corner him about what she had found on his phone two days ago, she had Veronique's voice in her head "you are reading too much into it".

She sighed as she put the note down.

I just hope Zoe isn't one of the loose ends he's tying up. She shuddered as she had a mental image of some girl with her hands all over Zak.

Aaron showed up on the dot. Lucy had one of Zak's hoodies on and a pair of combat trousers and sneakers. She locked the house up and threw her case into the trunk. She got in the front seat and Nick and Billy where in the back seat.

Hey sis! Nick says

Hey.

What's with the shades? It's not sunny. He asked. Late night?

Sort of. Lucy had them on due to the fact that she had been crying and her eyes were all puffy.

Tough break on Jay. Said Billy

I know anybody know how bad or even what the problem is? Lucy asked concerned.

No we just all got the same text from Zak this morning, explaining about Jay and that he had work to do. Explained Nick.

Lets just hope that's all he's doing. Lucy said under her breathe.

I think someone needs cheering up. Aaron said. As he pressed play on the stereo.

Gangnam Style started playing.

Lucy managed a small smile.

Billy started recording on his phone from the back seat.

Gangnam style! he said. As they all went crazy to the song for four minutes.

At the end of the song Lucy was in fits of laughter.

Thanks Aaron I feel so much better now!

Zak never made it to the airport on time. Truth be told Lucy was beginning to worry again. She was sat on the plane next to Nick. She had fallen asleep.

Lucy got home from a hard days editing at the office with Nick and Billy.

Zak Baby I'm home!

She was greeted by Gracie.

Hey sweetie. Where's your Daddy?

Lucy made her way up the stairs.

She was halfway across the landing when she could here a female voice coming from the bedroom followed by Zak's laughter.

She slowly opened the door, her insides felt like they where twisting making her feel sick in anticipation of seeing what was going on in the room.