I've been fallin' for your eyes, but they don't know me yet.(;

Niall's P.O.V.

It was a really long day at rehearsals, and Lou wanted to go to Starbucks, but since Eleanor was busy, he asked me to go. I am not really the type to drink tea, but hey why not!

"Hello, My name is Kylie, what can I get you boys tonight?" From the second I looked at her I knew, she's the one. She had dark brown hair that went about halfway down her back, and she had these brown eyes, they were golden brown, but had a tad bit of green in them, she was beautiful.

"Erm... Lou, I think I'll pass I'll go find a erm table to sit at..." I basically ran to the table that had the best view of Kylie. Lou came with some black tea and sat down across from me.

"What just happened there Niall..."

"N-Nothing, I'm just not thirsty that's all,"

"NO, I THINK NIALL'S FALLING IN LOVE OOOOH!"

"Could you be any louder?"

"NOPE!" That tea was making him crazy. "Nialler, I think you should go up there and ask her to go on a date." He said smirking at me. There is no way I'm doing that, what would she say, I mean what if she hates me!

"I don't think that's a good idea..."

"WE WILL NOT LEAVE UNTIL YOU TALK TO HER NOW GO ON. Your practically drooling over her right now!"

The way she flips her hair just gets me, and every time she looks in my direction her eyes just sparkle. "EARTH TO NIALL, HELLO?"

"Hi, I"m sorry I was just..." he cut me off covering my mouth, "starring at her and daydreaming, I see how it is!"

"Hey its getting late, I think we should head back to the boys!"

"Niall, you need to go talk to her..." I know I did but I just couldn't I mean I look terrible.

"Tomorrow night? After rehearsal, we can come back, I promise, the boys are probably worried!" I suggested.

"Promise?"

"YES! Now lets go before Liam turns into Daddy Direction again!"

"Okay," We hopped into Lou's car, he turned on the radio Paradise by Coldplay came on. We pulled into the driveway of Harry and Lou's flat and opened the door.

"WHERE HAVE YOU TWO BOYS BEEN" Liam shouted at us.

"Starbucks" Louis smiled and walked over to the couch throwing himself onto it.

"GUESS WHAT BOYS," Louis finally said after the silence, he better not tell them about Kylie.

"WHAT!" Harry shouted,

"NIALL'S FALLING HARD FOR THIS GIRL WE SAW AT STARBUCKS! HER NAMES KYLIE!"

"Kylie who?" Harry asked in a rather serious tone.

"DON'T KNOW BUT TOMORROW ME AND NIALLER ARE GONNA GO BACK AND NIALL'S GOING TO ASK HER TO GO OUT ON A DATE WITH HIM!" Louis announced so all of London could here.

"what does she look like?" Harry said excitedly!

"shes got dark brown hair and golden brown eyes with a hint of green! She's beautiful. She sounds kind of American actually!" I said picturing her in my mind.

"I think Nialler has found his princess," Zayn said winking at me. I could feel my cheeks turning red, Tomorrow was going to be a long day, and I knew it.

**************************************************************************************************************

HOPE YOU GUYS ARE LIKEING IT!, LIKE COMMENT, FAN ALL THAT STUFF LOVEEE YOU ALLL!

<3