Chapter 6.

HARRY'S P.O.V. :

I looked out of the corner of my eye, and there she was, walking in. What do I do? Do I say hi or pretend not to see her and wait for her to come here. Well, shes definitely not gonna come and say hi to me, so minds well go now. 

"Hey Kylie" I said smiling.

"oh.. hey Harry, what are you doing here?!"  She asked kind of surprised... 

"Erm.. I'm just getting some coffee, is that bad?!" 

"No no no, I just didn't expect to run into you here..." 

"oh...." As she started to walk away, I grabbed her arm. "wait, Kylie, did you call me earlier?"

"Oh yeah, I did. But it's nothing... I -I gotta go..." She said running to where she was supposed to be for her shift. Confused I kept on walking back to my window seat. And out of no where i see Niall running into the shop. I don't think he knew I was here but what he doesn't know won't hurt him right?!  

"KYLIE." He called as he ran to her. 

"hey!" she said smiling. "DAMN YOU NIALL. WHY CAN'T THAT BE ME." I thought.

 I turned back around toward the window and continued looking. I could no longer here them, nor did i want to, they were whispering god knows what to each other. 

As I stood up to go through away my coffee away Kylie and I made eye contact, and right when she saw me she crashed her lips right onto Niall's. How nice. I just continued walking to the trash pretending like that didn't hurt. Pulling my phone out pretending to to be texting someone, I walked right out. 

KYLIE'S P.O.V. :

I saw Harry coming toward the trashcan, and I didn't want Niall to see him for two reasons. One: he would probably start talking to him and 2: If he catches Harry looking at me, or us making eye contact he will probably figure out that we know each other. 

As Harry and I made eye contact, I had no idea what to do so I crashed my lips right onto Niall's, but as soon as Harry walked out the door i pulled my lips off smiling at him. 

"W-What was that?!" 

"What!? A girl can't kiss her own boyfriend?!"

"No no no, I just didn't think that you would do that.."

"What, did you not like that?" 

"No, I loved it!" 

"Good! I said smirking, and crashing my lips back onto Niall's. I liked the feel of this. 

HARRY'S P.O.V. :

As I walked into the flat, I headed straight up to my room, because I honestly didn't want to deal with anything, But as I got up there i found Louis sitting on my bed. 

"Louis, what ar-"

"Wannna talk about your feelings Harold?"

"WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM AND WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I WANT TO TALK ABOUT MY FEELINGS?!"

" That's exactly why. C'mon Haz, I know you need it. Now tell me. What's going on.." 

"Lou, I don't think I should tell you."

"C'mon Haz, you need to get this out, don't keep it locked up inside you." 

"Fine. But promise me you won't tell anyone. ESPECIALLY NIALL." He nodded. " I'm in love with Kylie."

He just sat there with a blank stare trying too process what was going on. " Wai-...Wha- ... , How, you don't even know her." 

"Yes I do, I probably know her better then Niall to be honest. I've known her since she moved here about 6 months. I dated her a while back. Then my physco ex- girlfriend came and ruined everything. Then she told me she never wanted to see my again. And that night, when we helped Niall out to get her, I knew it was her. I didn't go to the studio to get my jacket to got talk to her. She hates me still. I miss her so much and I hate to see Niall with her, but I would never tell him that. I REALLY miss her Louis, I want her back so bad. And when I went to Starbucks, she was there, then Niall came running in and while they were talking, I made eye contact with her, and she crashed her lips into Niall's, only because I was watching. I really want to tell her all of that. but I can't and I GRANTEE, she hasn't told Niall anything about herself. And that, shes leaving in a months. Lou, what do I do...."

He sat there and studied my face for a second. "Okay, well.... erm.... three things, One: she probably wanted you to be jelous when she kissed Niall. Two: You went to Starbucks without me!?! And Three: Bring it in Harry! I'm so sorry!" He pulled me into a tight squeeze. 

"Thanks boo, but I don't know why she would want to make me jealous...." 

"Erm... well, most people don't just kiss people after they make eye contact with them. Has anything weird happened lately between you and her!?" 

"ermm no... I  don- WAIT. yes, she called me earlier, and when I was at Starbucks, before Niall had got there. I asked her why she had called me and she said that said it was nothing but she was stuttering and after she said it she ran away...."

"WELL THEN HAROLD THERE IS ONLY ONE THING TO DO." 

"And what would that be?"  I asked. I'm so confused. 

"YOU NEED TO FIND OUT IF SHE STILL HAS FEELINGS FOR YOU." 

"and how am I going to do that?" 

"OKAY, we need to find out when Niall and Kylie won't be together. I'll do that part. Then were gonna need to go to Starbucks. And Finally, we need to set you guys up somewhere, so you can full on ask her if  she has feelings for you." 

"Alright, we can try that. I guess. But wait.... why do we need to go to Starbucks!?"

"WE NEED SOME TEA." I laughed, oh Lou, always needing some tea. "Okay! Let's do it..."