Chapter TWO ~ Love is in the air<3

Niall's P.O.V.

The boys and I all fell asleep at Harry and Lou's flat. I woke up to the smell of Harry making pancakes. 

"FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!" I yelled running down the stairs. Harry handed me a plate and I started munching on them.

Lou came marching from the hallway and the boys and I all sat down at a table. 

"ALRIGHT BOYS LET'S MAKE A PLAN." Lou shouted. 

"Plan for what?" I asked with a mouthful of food. 

"Niall, can you please chew with your mouth closed?" Liam asked.

"Yes Daddy" I said smiling.

"A PLAN TO GET KYLIE, THAT'S WHAT. NOW I HAVE AND IDEA." 

-----------------------THAT SAME NIGHT-----------------------------

Me and Lou went to Starbuck's around the same time we did yesterday. Oh god I hope this plan works. 

We walked in and there she was at the counter, Just like yesterday. 

Lou ordered another cup of tea. There is nothing you can do to get that boy away from his tea. 

We were probably sitting there about an hour till we looked at the clock.  11:50 the clock read. Starbucks was closing in 10 minutes soon. Kylie started to walk toward us, I looked up at Lou and he mouthed to me 'just stick to the plan.'

She was standing at the table."Hey guys I'm sorry to tell you, but were closing in 5 minutes!" Right on time Louis' phone stated to ring, "Sorry guys I gotta take this! NO HAZZA I HAVEN'T SEEN ZAYN'S HAIR PRODUCTS!"

It was just Kylie and I standing there. "Since your out of work in 5 minutes would you like to go on a walk with me?" I asked, I could feel my cheeks turning a rosey color of red.

"I would love to!" She smiled and walked back to the counter to finish up her work. Lou came running over to me,

"Whated she say Nialler!" He asked excitedly! 

"She said she'd love too!" As soon as I said that Louis ran out of the shop like a little boy.

I decided to tweet, '@NiallOfficial: Going for a girl tonight, wish me luck? xx' 

I slipped my phone into my pocket and I say her come out of th bathroom she had changed out of her work close, she looked B-E-A-U-T-F-U-L. 

"Ready to go?" 

"YUP" she said, popping the 'P'. 

We walked outside and started to head toward the park, 

"Can I ask you, what's your name, I never quite caught that.." She was making direct eye contact with me, her eyes sparkling from the street lights. 

"oh, my name is Niall," 

"Nice to meet you Niall! So where exactly are we going?" 

"You'll see." 

Kylie's P.O.V.

I had no idea where Niall was taking me, he could be kidnapping me for all I know, but he doesn't seem like the type to do that. He swept me off my feet carrying me, bridal style, to who knows where. 

After a while, I could see the park. it was completely dark even the gazebo, We walked around the park once and it was completely empty. 

"I better be getting home Nia-" He cut me off, "Shhh, come with me." 

We walked into the big gazebo and all of a sudden, the lights turned on, There were BEAUTIFUL white Christmas lights wrapped around it, Niall had these bright blue eyes that sparkled when the lights hit them, I do have to admit I found him gorgeous. 

He grabbed a guitar out of the bush. oh gawd, "Niall what is this?" I asked, He sat me down on a stool infront of him and backed away. He started to play the intro to Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran. My favorite song, I don't think he knew that though.

Niall started:

'Settle down with me

 Cover me up 

Cuddle me in 

Lie down with me 

Hold me in your arms 

Your heart's against my chest 

Lips pressed to my neck 

I've fallen for your eyes 

But they don't know me yet

And the feeling I forget 

I'm in love now '

Then I heard 4 other voices doing the harmony of the chorus 

'Kiss me like you wanna be loved 

Wanna be loved 

Wanna be loved 

This feels like I've fallen in love 

Fallen in love 

Fallen in love'

I ran up to him and covered his mouth with my hands. 

'Niall what is this," 

"Look Kylie, I know I don't know you that well, but I think I'm falling in love with you," 

I was speechless. 

********************************************************************************************************

HELLO LOVES.(: hope you liked it, COMMENT VOTE ALL THAT FUN STUFF, starting next chapter we will play a game for the deditcation YAY, LOVE YOU ALLLL telll me what you thinkk??