Chapter 5.

PLEASE READ: hey guys, sorry for the late upload, its just school is so annooying sasdfghjklfbgjreuk I WILL TRY TO UPLOAD MORE OFTEN, I'M SO SORRY:/

***************************************************************************************************************

Harry's P.O.V. 

Okay. Liam knows that I know Kylie, and he doesn't know how I do, that's really strange. I need to make sure he doesn't know how we know each other, or that I have a crush on her. I really hope he doesn't tell Niall about this. 

Okay, too much thinking, I think I should just go up to sleep and try to forget about what happened. I'll just solve this problem tomorrow. Hopefully. 

I walked up the stairs, and straight into the bathroom. I scrubbed my teeth, combed through my hair and continued onto the my bedroom. I threw myself onto my bed, to tired to change out of my clothes from the day. 

Kylie's P.O.V.

"Hey boo" someone said. Everything was vague, I grabbed my glasses to see my Niall Horan standing in my face with a big smirk on his face. 

"Hey Niall what are you doing, and how did you get here..." I asked trying to figure out what was going on.. 

"that doesn't matter, but what matters is you need to get up right now and we need to go!" 

"Go where Niall? What are you talking about.." 

"Just get up and get ready! It's a surprise I'll wait in the car, you have 10 minutes." with that he walked out the door. 

erm... okay. I got up, threw a pair of skinny jeans, boots and a tank top on and ran into the bathroom. I rinsed my face, threw my contacts in, brushed threw my teeth and hair. Applied minimal makeup, and grabbed my phone. Then ran out to Niall's car. 

"Damn girl, Your fast!" 

"Eh, not really. NIALL WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME!" 

"As I told you like 10 minutes ago, it's a suprise! I can't tell you!"

"Fine." I said. For the rest of the car ride I sat there not saying a word until we pulled up in front of a lake.  "Niall, what are we doing here, I-I I can't swim."

"well, then I guess I need to teach you don't I!" He shouted running around the car and picking me up. He threw me over his shoulder as I was squealing. " NIALL NO PLEASE PUT ME DOWN." 

"OKAY LOVE!" he dropped me into the warm lake water. "NIALL WHAT THE HELL" 

Before I was about to kill him, he cut me off crashing his lips into mine. I liked the way he kissed me, It was soft, sweet and passionate. It was.. perfect. But, why would Niall take me here to just kiss me.

I pulled away smiling like an idiot. "Niall, why did you take me here?" 

"I don't know. I thought it would be special for our first kiss, and I thought you would freeze your ass off so you would have a reason to cuddle up against me when we get out." Before he had the chance to say anything I just crashed my lips back onto his. Nothing could be more perfect then this moment. 

After we kissed a few more times. I decided to splash him.

"Oh, I see how it is Kyles. IT'S ON.  LETS GO."  He started splashing me like crazy. I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around his waste. He tightened me in the hug. "Niall..." I whispered. "I'm cold" 

He picked me up and carried me into his car where he had loads of warm blankets. He opened up the back of the car and sat down. He patted down next to him for me to sit, so I did. He wrapped a blanket around me, and I layed my head down in his lap. 

"Niall, this is so perfect. thank you." I said looking up into his beautiful blue eyes. 

"Anytime babe" He said smirking. 

Nothing could be anymore perfect then right now. 

Harry's P.O.V. 

I walked downstairs. My phone was right in the living room where i left it last night. I grabbed it to see if I had any texts. 

Nope! Just a miss call from Kylie. WAIT WHAT. Kyle called me!? It was probably an accident. 

I'll call her back later. I decided on taking a quick walk down to Starbucks to get a coffee. When I had arrived I expected Kylie to be there. but I guess not. I was really looking forward to walking in and seeing her standing there, at the counter smiling to me, asking what I wanted. But instead I got some random old lady just plainly asking what I wanted. I ordered a coffee and sat down at a seat near the window watching the cars drive by. 

Let's waste time, chasing cars, around our heads...If I just lay here If I just lay here, would you lie with me, and just forget the world. 

I sang quietly to myself. Think about Kylie, that's all I ever do. Is talk about Kylie, well I can admit, I miss her. I miss her so much, I miss her cute laughs, here beautiful smile, the ways she blushes at almost every complement I gave her, her soft kisses but most of all I miss HER. 

Every time I try to think about something else, I can never think straight! Oh god how I wish she was here.