Chapter 7: Truth Comes To Light

3rd Person P.O.V

Howard narrows his eyes suspiciously at Nicole's actions and she tries to straighten her clothes acting as if he didn't just catch her with her hand in her cleavage.

"Give it to me" he holds out his hand knowing it was the thing her friend sent her for.

"I don't know what you're talking about" Nicole says looking at the door behind him.

"Either you give it to me or I'll get it nyself" he says in a no nonsense tone and she breaks into a cold sweat.

"I was only adjusting my bra, there's nothing there" she says only glancing at him.

"Have it your way" he walks or more like strides to her and gropes both breasts feeling the ID on the left one and decides to punish her for lying.

Nicole bit her lip to hold back the moan when he started groping her but when his hand went under her hoodie and onto her right brest civered by her bra gripping her nipple between 2 fingers pulling it cause a moan to escape her.

"This seems to be in the way" he comments ripping her hoodie and groping her breasts. Nicole was sure he could see it pressed against her bra.

Howard tranced the outline of the ID then went to the other breast pulling at her nipple through the fabric making her let out another moan.

He carefully avoided the ID and pulled at the nipple in her left and right breast simultaneously.

She lets out an even louder moan "f-fine I'll give it to you" she says breathlessly.

"No you had your chance I'll  get it on my own" he swats her hands reaching for her bra away.

He twists and pulls at her nipples making her a moaning mess.

"It- it's n-not there" she says in a breathless moan.

"Let me look where I want" he brushes her comment off tugging and the bra over her right breast ensuring the left was in place before latching his mouth on the nipple.

She moans again "h-how is is th-that looking?" she questions for a hand to cover her lips as if silencing her question.

Somehow she found her hands in his hair tugging at the strands. One of his hands went down into her jeans and panties playing with her clit.

Once he was certain she was hot and bothered wanting some friction he stopped and took the ID from her bra strolling out.

Nicole's P.O.V

I can't believe he just did that to me, wait he got the ID.

I was almost out the window when I felt something alot like Howard's hand grab my ankle dragging me back in the bathroom or at least he tried I kicked him somewhere causing him to let go and I got onto the roof locking the window.

'I'm glad I'm not afraid of heights' is what runs through my mind as I make it to the closest room and check inside glad he's not there and climb in legs first.

I sigh in relief once in safely in only to see the window close and feel my hands be restrained by his larger ones.

I struggle trying to get free only to see my first ID held infront of me.

"You know your friend looks alot like you" he comments into my ear holding me from behind.

"Same beautiful eyes, same long blonde hair only she looks young to me" he continues.

"You know I met someone who had dyed her hair, put in coloured contacts and used a fake name which was coincidentally your middle name and she looks alot like this girl right here" he taunts me and I worry for my poor vagina despite no inspite of what he did to me that day I still don't fully remember.