Chapter 14

"Lunamon.."

"Lunamon, are you alright?"

"Questions..." I mumbled. I suddenly got up in panic. I looked around. Then I noticed white hair and blue ears. She watched me, worried.
"Lunamon! You're alright! We've been so worried!" Sapher cried smiling in relief. She looked and yelled, "Kristena! Azm!"
"What the heck happened?" I mumbled int the shock. I didn't see my sweater nor the jeans I worn. I didn't see purple paws nor a purple tail. I looked around, was anything that happened real?

"Well I found you injured and my grandfather savage. Then you collapsed. You've been unconscious for two days." Sapher said quietly as if she was remembering something embarrassing. Then her ears dropped, "then your cloths was covered in blood so Kristena and your.. other mom Azm changed you..." I got up frantically disturbed.
"THEY DID WHAT?" I asked jumping holding on the wall. At that moment Dom and Kristena come in. Dom has never been looking happier to see me.
"What were you doing, you little-" Dom said between tears as she hugged me. I have to admit it was kind of comforting.

I froze remembering Darkness, be careful Lunamon, the spell would Make You Love everyone and Everyone Back...
I looked at Dom, please tell me that doesn't include her..

"I'm fine.." I said awkwardly since my voice cracked. Dom didn't release.
"Azm's been worried sick since you know because of Estellar and you blacked out." Kristena said then sighed in relief, "At least something got better.." Dom shot a small glare at Kristena but smiled at me. I looked in her eyes, hiding all her worry and sadness, even with Mom's spell working on her.
Dom sighed, "We should have gotten back ages ago.. But with Estellar loose in the Wolf Hybrid palace- I can't leave..." I looked away hiding my relief:

YES I WOULDN'T HAVE TO MEET THE PERVS THERE FOR A LONG TIME!

"I'm not leaving without mom neither." I said firmly. Dom gave me a hopeful look. Kristena nodded.
I sighed, I have to tell her.. I opened my mouth but no words came out. Kristena and Sapher looked at each other.
"Dom..." I said barely a whisper, "I need to tell you something... privately.." Dom looked at me questionably, and nodded. Sapher and Kristena heard and nodded. Sapher looked disbelief. I ignored.
After a while Dom finally said, "What is it that you have to tell me? I have tons of questions for you."
I was too weak to say much, "Wh- who's... Darkness..." I looked at saw Dom's blank expression.
She looked away coldly, "No one important. All in the past." I frowned.
"Tell me. Cause I was visited by a demon in my sleep. I need answers." I said firmly showing her how serious I was.
Dom sighed. She closed her eyes for a moment, "Alright. As a child I've been a very dark person. And it was made worst by the people surrounding me. Especially by this person called You who hunger for power, and forced Kristena to follow her steps." She looked down.
"Wha." I said speechless, "why didn't you tell me this before?"
She ignored my questions, "Once I reached high school, that's when things started to get serious. I met Estellar. Then that's when the feeling of goodness and darkness was fighting each other. Estellar only wanted to be my friend... But for me I couldn't handle. I've never had someone that close before, I thought it was only that..."
I stayed quiet, so this is how the met, huh.
Dom forced a smile, "I then realized what I felt was way different from what you would describe 'friendship'. That realization got Estellar to the hospital, Loy insane, Kristena free, and me kicked out by my father, who is homophobic. Then that's when the darkness I've kept for so long became real. I have made a demon. Then apparently Darkness made me to weird stuff, even Estellar somehow figured. She lost memory of a day that happened. Darkness cause that."
I suddenly didn't want to hear the rest of the story.
"One day, your Grandma Asena was getting attacked by wolf community because of Estellar and I. As you've been told, a human cannot be with a hybrid. Nor Hybrids are allowed to like each other same genders. That's how serious the Hybrid community was. Then as we fought off the Hybrid wolf who had attacked Asena, the Hybrid began beating up Estellar, I couldn't help because I was taken down by a cat Hybrid in heavy metal armor."
"Ok?" I said.
She then angered, "That moment I didn't know what I was thinking! I asked Darkness for help, to save Estellar. But DARKNESS said she wanted a deal. I offered her my soul, since that's what she wanted. Darkness lied! After making the wolf leave, Darkness began taking Estellar, while I was still trapped possessed!" Dom soften her anger, "I was able to get out. Stopping Darkness. I was angry with her, then spiritually I killed her, but Darkness was still stuck in me, I don't understand how you know about it..."
I shrugged, "I was unconscious. Darkness said she was dying and came to visit me. Darkness also gave me this power..."
Dom's expression went blank with worry. "What power?" She asked. I told a deep breath.
How do I change in real life?
I felt a sparkle of life twist inside me. I looked to see it only took a quick POOF and you change.
Dom looked shocked, "You can transform now?" I nodded covering my face with my wings. I forgotten about my left eye. Dom looked at me doubtfully, reading my mind "I know about that remember?" I looked away and awkwardly and moved the huge wings out of the way, letting my wolf face be shown.
I looked down, "Wings." Dom nodded whispering to herself.
"Dont show that to anyone, you hear? They might blame us, and take it on Estellar," Dom warned. She sighed so sadly that I thought she was going to pass out. Dom looked up and, "I'm worried. I'll admit. If Estellar had been a dude... I would have never given her a chance..." Dom bursted out sobing.