Chapter 8: Evil Ira/Riba's revenge

Rachel's POV
I was walking home from school, when in the corner of my eye, I saw someone looking at me, I looked over, and the person started running off!
Me:"was that Ira?!"
It was, I ran after him,
Me:"Ira, stop! Wait! where have you been?! Why'd you disappear like that?!"
Soon, I found myself running past my friends, they noticed who I was chasing and were soon running after him too, we chased after him until he finally stopped, we were in front of the school, Ira turned around and laughed evilly.
Dark energy surrounded him, and soon, he was hit by a tornado of darkness, and when the darkness faded, his eyes were red!

(That's what Ira looks like now)
???:"long time no see, Glitter Force."
Me:"you-you're not Ira."
???:"smart girl, though, you're missing a few details."
Me:"what details? What have you done with the REAL Ira?!"
???:"oh...he's in here."
Whoever this was said, pointing at a dark heart, floating above his left hand, I gasped as I realized,
Me:"you...you took his heart..."
???:"bravo! You catch on fast! But there's a few more details than that!"
This imposters voice sounded so familiar, but it had an echo to it,
???:"I'll give you a hint, I hurt a certain someone, making you help that someone."
Bel:"RIBA?!"
We all looked behind us to see Bel and Marmo there,
Me:"Bel, Marmo! What're you two doing here?!"
Bel:"we felt a lot of dark energy on earth, and now I know why."
Riba in Ira's body:"I said I would be back for revenge, Bel. And now, I'm in complete control over the only person that you've ever cared about other than yourself and the boys father."
Bel:"grrr, leave him out of this! This is between you and me!"
Riba:"he became a part of this when you decided to kill me and Gura!"
Bel:"please, just leave the kid alone, he didn't do anything!"
Riba:"so what? he was always a pain in my side, so I'll have no problem killing him, all I have to do is freeze his heart, and no more brat, so you're at my mercy."
Bel:"listen Riba, if you lay a hand on his heart-"
Riba:"less talking, more fighting, please, I'm so bored already."
I noticed that the bottom of Ira's heart was frozen in ice,
Me:"wait! What's happening to Ira's heart?!"
Riba:"oh that, every hour we spend with Ira still trapped inside his heart, the heart grows colder and even more selfish, and the more selfish, the more the ice grows, and once the ice covers the whole heart, well, he dies."
Me:"you're a monster!"
Riba:"no, if anything, Bel's the monster."
Bel:"I only do what I do in order to keep Ira out of trouble!"
Riba:"well, considering the situation he's in right now, you're not really succeeding in that, now are you?"
Bel:"huh?"
Riba:"oh right, I forgot that you can't hear him, well, that's too bad."
Me:"hear what?!"
Riba:"Ira's calls for help, of course. Only I can hear him because I'm the one who took his heart."
Me:"let him go!"
Riba:"I'm sorry, but the only way I'll let him go is if you, Bel, and Marmo all go inside his heart and attempt to save him."
Me, Bel, and Marmo:"we'll do it!!"
Riba:"oooh, quick response, eh? Alright then, but to make it even more interesting, if the ice covers the whole heart and you haven't escaped, you all die along with the boy."
Riba snapped his fingers and next thing I knew, I was in a pitch black place, with frost and ice on the ground, Bel and Marmo were both looking around, it was really cold and I had to transform, once I did, I looked behind me and Bel and Marmo were shivering and hugging themselves to stay warm, I was cold too, I had to admit. I hugged myself too,
Me:"c'mon, we've been on the top of a mountain, we can handle this."
Bel:"no, this is different."
Marmo:"yeah, mercenare's usually can't even FEEL the cold."
Bel:"wait, isn't this supposed to be Ira's heart?"
Me:"yeah, why?"
Bel had a guilty look on his face,
Bel:"this is all my fault."
Me:"huh?"
Bel:"I'm the reason his heart is this cold, I have a feeling that he..."
Me:"he what?"
Bel:"that he...remembered..."
Me:"remembered what? What's going on?"
Bel:"...nothing..."
Me:"hmm."
'They're hiding something from me.'
I thought, but I just dropped it and we walked into the darkness.
'Ira, please be safe.'