Chapter 11: Bel's reasons

(Yeah, I've wanted to do a rewrite on this chapter cause the first time I wrote it, it ended up being kind of a sucky reason to kill Ira's parents. So, yeah, here we go.)

Bel's POV
I woke up to see Ira and Marmo packing their things, they were leaving today, they would no longer serve the king, nor would I see Ira again. The reason I did what I did is because...well, Ira's in danger...he still is...I'd tried warning his parents about it, but, they wouldn't listen...eventually, it got so bad that I needed to murder them...I didn't want to...believe me, I didn't...but it was for Ira's own good...but, now..he knows what I've done...I can still protect him, but, it'll be harder to do so, now that I can't be caught helping him behind his back. I know that Marmo is capable of taking care of Ira, but only I can stop him from getting hurt by this threat. I just hope Ira watches his back...be safe, kid.

3rd person POV
Later that day, Ira and Marmo moved to earth, and Ira explained to the rest of the Glitter Force (except Rachel cause she already knows) why Bel wasn't a part of their lives anymore. Bel watched as the Glitter Force helped Ira and Marmo unpack in their new home,
Clara:"I can't believe that Bel did such a horrible thing."
Ira:"..."
Rachel:"CLARA!"
Clara:"oh sorry! I forgot, Ira you must be heartbroken."
Ira:"I-It's fine, no need to apologize."
Just then, Marmo walks into the room,
Marmo:"ok, does anyone know where my Makeup kit is? I can't find it anywhere."
Mackenzie:"oh, I think I saw it around here somewhere, I'll help you find it."
Marmo:"r-really? Ok, thanks!"
Marmo and Mackenzie left the room,
Natalie:"Ira."
Ira:"huh?"
Natalie:"I know that the situation you're in is brutal, but just know, we're here for you, all of us."
Ira looked confused for a moment before smiling,
Ira:"I'll remember that ,thanks. But to be honest, I couldn't be happier then I am right now!"
All:"huh?"
Ira:"well, you're right, I am pretty beat up from the whole, Bel killing my parents and all. But, the truth is, being away from him like this is probably one of the best things that could've happened to me, this way, I don't have to be afraid of him. I can just live normally."
Rachel:"so, you're ok?"
Ira nodded, happily and continued to unpack a bunch of stuff,
Ira:"but, don't get me wrong, I'm gonna miss him, it's just better for us both this way. Besides, even if a part of me misses him, another part of me will never forgive him for what he did."
Everyone nodded, understandingly. After awhile of unpacking, the Glitter Force left and Ira and Marmo enjoyed their new home. Bel left soon after.