twenty nine

+

"W-what?" Derek stutters, Stiles eyes the man. He was always so confident, why choose now to become so nervous? He thought.

He didn't think sex would have changed him, but now that he's had it, he's felt a little different.

Not to mention it had only happened yesterday, so it's a little embarrassing to admit.

He felt like a boy going through puberty again, getting awkward boners throughout the day. Only this time he kept thinking about a certain man - a man he's accused of murder.

He may not remember much of the night before, but he certainly did remember that morning. The way Derek held his hair and practically choked him with his-

"I said kiss me." He demands and Derek is grabbing Stiles hands and holding them in his warm ones. He looks down at their hands and sighs.

"Do you really want me to Stiles?" He asks looking up through his eyelashes and Stiles bites his lip. He hates that he feels like he's using the man to find himself, but everything with Derek just feels so natural and easy. He doesn't question it and just let's it happen.

"Yes." He whispers, taking a hand out of Derek's soft grip and placing it on Derek's cheek. Then he's leaning in slowly and closing his eyes. As they get closer, Stiles can feel Derek's breath on his upper lip and it drives him mad at how long it's taking. So when their lips finally brush softly against eachother, he let's out a small content sound.

The sweet short kiss, however, turns into something more rated R when he's tilting his head and deeping the kiss. Rolling his hips and trying to keep up with the way Derek is licking into his mouth. He'd never thought he'd be frenching with a man.

But here he was, trying to pull his alpha closer, even though it was practically impossible. They were already as close as they could be.

Stiles parts for air, but that doesn't stop Derek from kissing Stiles.

Damn wolf stamina.

His lips move to his jaw and down his neck, trying to mark Stiles as his.

It's only when Stiles moans and Derek is trying to take off his shirt that reality slaps him in the face and his own words come back to bite him in the ass.

"Wait.. Der.." he tries, whimpering when Derek manhandles him to lay down, pushing open his legs with a flick of the wrist and getting inbetween them. His heavy weight makes Stiles warm and he doesn't want Derek to stop making him feel good.

He kisses Stiles on the lips again, but then he's grabbing his jaw and makes him tilt his head for good access.

Stiles loves how dominant yet gentle the man can be.

As Derek's hand travels to Stiles waste band, Stiles begins to get those doubting thoughts again.

"Wait.. Der.." he says a little louder and Derek stops, pulling back and holding himself up, his arm next to Stiles head.

"What? Did I do something wrong?"

Stiles bites his lip, shaking his head and wrapping his hands around Dereks arm that holds him up.

Stiles plays with the hairs and pulls at them a little.

Derek growls at a particular harsh pull and Stiles smiles innocently up at him.

Though his mood goes sour as he lets his hands drop to his sides and he's trying to get out from under Derek.

Derek pulls away completely, scooting over and leaving a small space between them. He looks straight ahead, not really wanting to deal with the aftermath of their actions, but he knows it's coming.

"I.. we can't.." Stiles says, fixing his hair and clothes.

"And why not?" Derek says, still not looking at him, his voice is monotone and Stiles hates it.

"Because... I can't.. I can't be with you Derek don't you understand?! This is wrong!" He yells, eyes watering.

"Then get out."

"What?" Stiles asks, voice cracking.

"I said.." Derek starts, turning to look at Stiles. He tries to keep a straight face, but the tears in the teenage boys eyes makes his cold facade waver. "Get out."

"Der.." stiles begs.

"You come when I call." He says getting up and walking towards the door to show stiles out.

"Derek please."

"I'll see you at practice tomorrow." He says and Stiles gets up defeated, his feet dragging on the floor and shoulders slumped.

When he's at the door he tries one more time, "Der.."

"It's fine Stiles. Forget any of this happened, alright?" Stiles swallows thickly and wants to yell at the man for suggesting such a stupid thing, but he can't find his voice so all he does is stare at the man and nod.

"Okay."

"Goodbye Stiles."

"Okay." He repeats, knowing the double meaning behind his goodbye.

________________________________________________

I think this is the longest book Ive written lol .

Do you like it so far :o ? Also thank you so much for 3.2k+ reads ! 🖤🖤🖤