☆The Bangtan Boys☆

For the past couple of weeks l have been adjusting well into my new way in life. Trevor and I have gotten closer, and that guy Brandon and I have gotten close too.. but he was more flirty than friendly.

Trevor was talking about how he knows this guy named Kim Namjoon because of his cousin. Trevor's cousin is an Instagram model with 10K followers, and she met this famous group named BTS on the street when they came to LA, then her and them all got connected somehow, then Trevor became close friends with mainly Namjoon and Hoseok. I wasn't really listening because I was texting Brandon.

"...fani, STEFANI!" Trevor yells as he snatches my phone from my hand to get my attention.

"Did you hear anything I just said?"

"Yes." I lied.

"What was the last thing I told you?"

Shit.

"..."

*Sigh* "I said Namjoon and his friends are coming here to LA for their tour, and they will be visiting and I want you to meet them." He repeated himself. To be honest, I didn't want that. People didn't like me too much growing up, so imagine what a superstar- no, MULTIPLE SUPERSTARS would feel about me.

"I don't know Tre, you know I'm not good with people..."

"Stefani, please. FOR ME. Your friend." Tre just lucky he got sparkling eyes that make me give in.

"Fine!"

THE NEXT DAY

I was looking at my outfit and makeup in the mirror while my stomach turned with nervousness.

"God why did I agree to this?" I ask myself. I walk out the house and walk into my car, plugging the aux cord playing 'Cranes in the Sky' by Solange.

'I tried to drink it away'

'I tried to put one in the air'

'I tried to dance it away'

'I tried to change it with my hair'

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I arrive to Trevor's house, get out the car and I already see more than a small group of people through the big window. Looks more like a party.

"Why Tre?" I sigh to myself as I walk towards the door debating that if I should be here at all.

"You know what nevermind. I'm just gonna tell Tre I'm sick." I say to myself again. When I turn away to go back to my car, I hear the front door of the house open and speak of the devil it's him.