Even more Extras - "Pre-chapter 20"

Once upon a very long time ago, there were two beings that were very well known for each of their unique prowess. One has the capability to create, recreate, and bring into existence the very reality that shapes our world. While the other exists purely to destroy those creations. Both have had countless battles against each other. But, it is their way of balancing one another. Their battles create harmony for the world. Without one, the world will fall out of balance, but there are those who think otherwise.

There are those who attempt in obtaining their vast powers for themselves, with no concern of the balance of the world, whatsoever. Through endless strife and struggles, they have managed to capture one of the two. The one that remained loose was the 'Great Demonic End Dragon'.

As the other has been been taken away from the balance, there was nothing to keep the 'Great Demonic End Dragon' from its thirst of more destruction. And so, it ravaged the lands, caused countless tragedies, and has brought nothing but calamity and disaster to the surrounding areas.

Numerous deities and demons, as well as other lesser creatures, such as humans, elves, and giants temporarily set aside their differences and joined forces in arms. Despite this, the struggle for restraining the destructive dragon still showed some difficulties. Then finally, at the sacrifice of 43 gods and goddesses, the beast has been slain. And so did three-fourths of the world. The remaining deities and demons continued to work together in arms to restore their homes back to its normal state once again. But, nothing will ever be the same.

The other dragon that was captured was never found, and remained missing for hundreds of years. And so, the historians have decided to rewrite the past from the minds of majority of the beings who vastly reside the planet. The only ones who remember the events were the deities, and the demons, and some clans & tribes whose blood were immune to the effects of memory-manipulation.

However, the story does not end there. There are still two more tales to foretell.