Chaper one: Six Photos

Clara latched her teeth on her index finger's knuckle. Her left hand held up her phone, keeping it a few inches away from her face. She stared silently listening for his words. On the screen was a live show of a famous YouTuber who went to her school. His name is Dean koy. He's a Senior this year. He is a guitar major at school.

Clara comments:
Clarabeara1 Hey! I go to your school!!!!

The comment quickly drowns in the sea of 572 other comments.

Come on come on come on

Answer! say something!

Notice my comment

Nothing.

Clara tossed her phone and slumped on her bed. "What is he John Lennon?" She scoffed "what's up with all those obsessed fans?" Clara then hears laughing coming from the hallway and takes out her earphones. The room's door swings open.

"You're one to talk! It's almost midnight!"

"Mom! Jeez you startled me!"

Clara's mom walks over to meet her hand on top of Clara's head. "Try to go to sleep soon sweetie," her mom suggests.

Clara rolls her eyes. Her mom kisses her cheek and reaches for the lamp. One satisfying click resulted in a pitch black room. "Good night my little brat" her mom jokes. Clara gives up on her 16 year old attitude. Clara grins "good night parental figure". Giggles fade out as Clara's mom leaves the small bedroom.

Clara moves the bed sheets up to her chest. She wiggles and presses her face into her pillow. Perfect.
Her thoughts go blank. Her eyes grew soft.
a loud chime interups her peaceful state. She lifts her phone up from the side table.

1 notification: Instagram

She unlocks the password and opens Instagram.

Dean koy liked your picture

"OH MY GOD!" Clara screamed most likely waking up her whole house. Her hands suddenly glued to her mouth. Six pictures?!? He liked six pictures?? She jumps out of bed and runs down the hallway. She passes her parents' bedroom with a light jog. Reaching the end of the hallway, she noticed light peaking out the the cracks of her sister's door. I knew it Morgan is still awake.

Clara opens the door

Clara opens the door. Morgan sat by her desk. Her fist pressed into her cheek watching Gilmore Girls on her laptop. Morgan's eyes dart up at Clara. "What do you want?" Morgan questions. "It's about Dean Koy!" Clara revels. Morgan pounds on her space bar pausing her show. The older girl gets up from her chair and sits on her bed. "Okay, I'm ready. Tell me," Morgan demands.

Clara realized the situation is not that dramatic and sighs "it's small, but Dean liked 6 of my pictures." Morgan throws her head back laughing. Clara blushed,"don't laugh." Morgan calms herself down and explained "it's just that you have been stalking this guy for like two weeks!" She let's out another chuckle "it's so entertaining seeing you this exited over likes."

Clara whines "it's just so hard to get his attention online!"

"Then talk to him in person."

"No! He has a huge army of girls around him all the time! It's practically impossible to approach him."

Morgan raises her eyebrow and asks "Clara, do you really like him?" Clara looked back at her, face pale. Clara nods slowly. "Then you Have to talk to him in person, it's the only way to connect with him," Morgan scolded.

Guess she's right. Tomorrow I'll talk to him.