Chapter 7 Part 1

Alex's POV:

Well it's finally LUNCH time. YAY!!!! I'm happy that it's lunch time since I'm like major starving. I haven't ate since this morning and it was just a bowl of my favorite cereal LUCKY CHARMS!!!!!! 

Also this is my last chance of calling them before I have to go back to class and also I wanted to see if both of them or at least one of them would answer my phone calls. I just hate it when they don't answer my phone calls or text messages.

*10 minutes later*

I just tried to call each of them about 5 times each and still I got no answer.

I'm not liking this one bit.

What if something happened to them? Nothing bad should happen to them. They are together and they like each other. So they will protect each other, well Austin will protect Kayla more.

Yes, I know that Kayla likes well more like LOVES Austin. Well you can't really miss ALL of the posters and pictures that are on her bedroom walls, on the back of the door, and even on her mirror (kinda like a border around her mirror). So I know that she is safe in his arms but what if they do it. You know what i mean by it. It = sex.

*5 minutes later*

I gave up on calling them since I figured that they are still sleeping.

Anyways, I have to go to my next class and then it will be soon time to go home.

Austin's POV:

I open my eyes to see that I'm still holding Kayla in my arms. I just sat there smiling and waiting until she wakes up since she's still sleeping.

I slowly lift my left arm and start playing with her hair. Don't ask me why because I'll just say because I just feel like it and I just love the smell of her hair too.

I look back down at Kayla and I see that she's awake since she's looking straight up into my eyes and she's smiling while looking at me with those beautiful eyes of hers.

"Good morning beautiful" I said to her in my morning deep voice. "Good morning sexy" she said to me in her sweet voice and I just laid there smiling at her since she called me sexy. I see her look away in embarrassment.

"Awe don't be shy around me since I'm Austin Mahone and also I think you are the most beautiful girl that I ever saw." I told her. She started to relax and not become embarrassed anymore. 

So I just hugged her more and she started to move around and got Clark (don't ask me why I call my dick Clark but I didn't really named it, my fans did so blame them but I'm not bothered by it at all) doing his tiny happy dance down there. 

"Oh god. Does Kayla really have this effect on me? I guess she does. Damn I'm getting huge and hard. Now I have to tell her or else she's going to be embarrassed about it since I think she can feel Clark getting to his full size by now." I thought to myself while still hugging Kayla close to me.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Author's Note:

Heyyy guys. I'm sorry for not updating in over a month. I have been busy with school starts next Thursday for me and my best friend Aimee and also me and my family have been repainting our living room and put down new carpet. Also I had no internet or cable for like a week or two weeks and we just got it back on last Friday when I was not home since I went to my cousin's house for the weekend to help her paint her dresser. So I have not been able to get on for a long time. I'm sorry for that. I will try to update the next part of this chapter before school starts but I'm not sure. But I will try to update soon.

Also, I'm so proud of myself since the last time I checked, I had a little over 820 reads and now I'm at 985 reads. I'm so happy and excited. I'm hoping to get over 1,000 reads by the end of next month please. I need your help to get me to that point. Please help me please!!!

Vote

Comment

Share

~Sarah <3