Chapter 2

Alex's POV:

When the crew and I were playing basketball, my phone vibrated one......two......three times before I decided to look at my phone to see who the missed calls are from. 

My phone was vibrating again for the fourth time and I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Kayla calling me for the fourth time. 

I told the guys that I would be right back. So I walked to the back yard so I can answer the call.

Me: "Hey Kayla! Sup?"

Kayla: "Hi Alex. Can I go over to Tiffany's house for a sleepover with her?"

Me: "Sure but be careful. You know mom's rules when you are sleeping over at your friends house. By the way, can you tell mom that I will be having a sleepover with the guys at Zach's house?"

Kayla: "I know the rules. For god's sake Alex, calm down and don't be all overdramatic on me please! Okay I will tell her. Have fun but don't have to much fun. LOL!!!"

Me: "Thanks sis! You know me so well. Maybe a little bit too much! LOL!!"

Kayla: *laughing*

Me: *laughing too* "Well sis I have to go back to the guys since you interrupted our game which I was so winning and beating Austin!!! LOL!! I'm just messing with you. Austin was winning and beating everyone."

Kayla: "Okay you go have fun with your friends and I have to go pack before I leave to go to Tiffany's house for the sleepover. I will see you tomorrow when I get home if you are still not at Zach's house."

Me: "Okay you go pack and have fun at Tiffany's house. See you tomorrow night."

Kayla: "Leave me alone now. Love ya Alex."

Me: "Okay Miss Attitude! *laughing* Love ya too sis,"

Kayla: "Bye"

Me: "Bye"

And after that I hung up the phone and went back to the basketball hoop where I last left the guys but they weren't there. Instead of being by the hoop, I found them at the front steps just talking to each other about girls. Of course I found them talking about hot chicks at school.