13

Namjoon accidentally dropped his phone on his face when he read her last chat. Sure she disturbed his goodnight sleep but she made him think things like what she asked earlier.

Falling inlove huh...

He got his phone again and texted her but he got no reply.

"Maybe she has fallen asleep now.. that, weab." He shook his head and turned off his phone. He put it on the table and stared at the ceiling.

"why do I feel sad when she said she's inlove with someone?" He said as he put his right hand on his chest and closed his eyes.

The next morning, he saw Y/N getting her books from her locker. Since their lockers are next to each other he walked closer and opened his locker.

"Good morning, Joonie~!" She greeted him in a cute whisper. Namjoon heard her and gave a flat smile.

"I'm so sorry I woke you up last night...It won't happen again, I promise." She raised her right hand. Namjoon can't help but to chuckle to her cuteness.

wait, cuteness? wtf Namjoon? You find your weab seatmate cute??  He thought.

"Ah, about that-" Namjoon was about to say something when he heard his cousin called him.

"Namjoon-ah!"  Seokjin waved at him.

"O-oh.. Good morning, Jin." he greeted his cousin. Seokjin put his arms around on his shoulders.

"Yah, mom said we'll have a simple dinner this friday. You have to come even if you have assignments! arraseo?"

Namjoon nodded and he saw Y/N turned her back to them.

"Yah, where are you going? Let's go together." Namjoon called her attention. She faced them hesitantly and he saw her red face.

"u-uhmm.. I'll go first.. I have to do something in the classroom. S-see you!" She said as she left Namjoon and his cousin quickly.

Namjoon furrowed his brows in confusion..

"oh! do you know her Namjoon?" Seokjin asked.

"She's my seatmate." he asnwered as he closed his locker.

"Oohh... I see..."

"Why?"

"I know her too." Seokjin smiled as he looked at her walking away from them.

Namjoon noticed how his cousin looked at her. His eyes were sparkling and his smile was different.

He don't know why he feels sad and why is his heart aching.

---
I FINALLY UPDATED THIS BOOK YASSSSZZZZ

I told ya guys.. This has angst BUT WORRY NOT. Little angst only okeh?

See you in the next chaptersss!! Love ya and I missed youu!! 💜💜💜