18

"Good morning, Joonie!" Y/N greeted Namjoon excitedly while Namjoon raised his hand lazily.

He wants to sleep more but this girl is making him restless.

She grabbed his arm that woke his senses up a little.

"what-"

"You seem not so energetic, so I'll pull you instead." She smiled widely as she held his arms and pulled him while walking to down to the station to catch a train.

Namjoon just sighed as she pulled him. He can't help but smile at his seatmate's energy.

In the whole 1 hour ride, Y/N let him sleep. Once they'll arrive to the event, they'll wait for 2 hours in a long line in the venue.

Thank god she bought lunch for them. She even cooked it last night. Making it special, for his special day.

||

"We have arrived!!!" Namjoon woke up by his seatmate's loud voice. He slowly opened his eyes and looked around. By his surprise, there were alot of people getting off to that station.

He saw some group of cosplayers and some photographers for the event. When they got off in the train, Y/N hold his hands hurriedly.

He can't help but to feel flustered by his seatmate's action. For him, this is the first time that he's holding hands with a girl.

"Hold me tight, okay?" she told him and smiled.

"o-okay.. I will.." he replied in a quiet answer.

I think, my heart just skipped a beat. He thought.

In the whole 2 hours, they were just holding hands. Feels like they're afraid of losing each other.

After a long waiting game, the doors were open for the venue. People were staying in their line waiting for their turn to go inside.

Y/N is excited about the event, while Namjoon is thinking about her.

||

"Okay so, I want you to bear with me." Y/N said as she walked around in the venue while holding his hand.

They looked around. Loud music, people that are hyping about the con and cosplayers posing for the camera. There are also alot of shops.

"I'm going to visit a stall to one another to buy merch so hold my hand so that we'll not lose each other okay?"

"Yes, maam."

"I promise, I'll be quick." She winked at him and she started to her targeted stall.

They walked near the first stall. There were full if anime humam pillows, contact lenses and some cosplay materials.

"Do you have that cute red contact lenses I saw on your page?" Y/N asked the girl who cosplayed Red blood cells from Cells at work.