Chapter 18

Kaylani POV
I felt a dip in then I felt his arms wrap around my waist. "Trell please move" I said calmly still crying. He didnt so I moved up. He did too. "Lani stop playing" he said. I sat up whipping my tears. "Oh you just don't get it do you, how would you feel if I go let one of ya friends eat me out and you walk in" I said crying more. "It's not okay Trell just because you brushed your teeth" I spat. "I know bae but I'm sorry I won't do it again" he said. "Ok but you did it that's the thing on my birthday Trell" I said crying. "You made me cry on my birthday last year and you gon make me cry this year too Trell" I said. "I'm sorry lani but it's not that deep" he said whipping my tears. "It's not that deep...it's not the deep Trell" I said slapping his hands off of me.

He shook his head no. A bunch of tears start rushing down. "I'll show you what's not that deep bitch" I said getting off the bed. The he grabbed me by my neck and pushed me against the wall. "Ian no bitch so watch y'all fucking mouth" he let me go. Then he grabbed me by my wrist when I was about to do walk out the door.

"Let my arm go" I said. "No" he said I could tell a tear was bout to fall out of his eye. "Trell let me go" I said crying. "You not bout to go no where" he said pulling me on to the bed. "Trell your hurting me" i said crying. He pulled me onto the bed and let go. I looked at my wrist and it was red. I started crying.

Then I felt him pulling down my panties. "No trell" I said trying to pull it back up. He didn't listen he just took of his draws because his nots were already off. "No Trell I don't want to" I said crying. "I don't care" he said try to force my legs open. I looked at him wide eyed. "Open your fucking legs now" he said yelling at me.

"Noo" I said crying. Then he kept trying to pull them open. "No trell this isn't like you" I said trying to get up. He pushed me back down. "Trell this is rape if I don't want to" I said still crying. Then he let me up and I put my panties back on. I whipped my tears. "Trell i show you what's not that deep" I said running out the room. I ran to boomer room and knocked on it. He opened it and his eyes opened wide. I went in and told him to come to the bed.

"Nahh lani why you crying" he said. "It doesn't matter" I said whipping my tears. "It does you face is getting swollen and your eyes are red and what happened to your arm" he said. "Nothing" I said. The stops up trying to kiss him. He leaned away. "Lani I know I always play with you but I'm not bout to do that to yb" he said. Then Trell walked in. "Lani lets fucking go" Trell said. All my tears started coming down.

"No I don't want to" I said crying. "What happened she came in here tryna kiss me but I told her no" boomer said to Trell. "Oh so you tryna kiss other niggas now" Trell yelled. I just cried and skin on the floor. "Aye yb What happened" boomer said. "Nothing" Trell said and then grabbed my arm that was red. "Owww" that hurt I said crying. The I got up and walked out with him.

I walked in our room and got a bottle of water and ran to my bag and grabbed my pain pills. I opened the water and then the pills and trell ran over to me and snatched the pills. "Stop Trell gimme" I said crying. "No you not bout to kill your self lani" he said setting the pills down. I closed the water bottle crying and he picked me up and set me on the bed.

"I'm sorry lani forreal" he said. The his kissed me and layed down with me.

The next morning....
Kaylani POV
I woke up with a mean ass headache. I didn't see Trell so I got up and went to get my pills and took two then sat back down on the bed. He walked in and came to the bed and gave me some IHOP. I don't remember nothing from last night I was drunk. I saw my arm and looked wide eyed. "Bae What happened to my arm last night" I said looking at him. "You don't remember?" He asked. "No ion remember shit but going to the club" I said.

Kentrell POV
I can't believe she don't remember last night. I'm kinda happy I don't want her to remember it. "You hit ya arm on something probably" I lied. "Oh" she said then got up to go put on some shorts. And a tank top crop top. Then there was a knock on the door. I opened it and it was the gang and asian. I tried not to make eye with asian. "Wassup y'all" lani said to them. "Hey" they all said. They all sat on the other bed and the chairs.