• | C h a p t e r 13 | •

PART THIRTEEN: YOUR MIND OR YOUR HEART.
WOULD YOU CHOSE HATRED IN THE PAST?

AUTUMN'S POINT OF VIEW

I pushed the button making the elevator go up.I walked towards Dad's office

*I knocked*

"Come in" I heard dad's voice through the the door, and I opened it

"Diana take a seat"

"So you first you must have many questions in your mind and making you actually talk to me"

"Not much,a man recently attacked me.He had a large scar on his face he said he knows you"

"I do know him" he sighed

"He was a part of our new experiment but unfortunately it went wrong a unknown chemical got mixed up with the experiment he was the first to try it that's why we fired him and he got scarred for life I cannot jeopardize our Company"

"I'm actually confused because that man's brother was with you at the party?"

Don't tell me...

"The man who tried to kill you was Lucas Kingston"

Kingston? Is he brothers with Hayden?.

"Why did you fired his brother did you even helped him? What else did you do to make him mad that he thought of taking revenge on me"

"I filed a report to the court about the experiment and we won leaving him in jail just for a year"

"How can you be so cruel!"

"I did it for the company a mere life of a human doesn't matter to us"

"If you do anything to his brother I'll make you regret it even if your my Father"

"Why? Do you love him"

I didn't answer him.Now I know why Hayden is pushing me away.I have to talk to him...

I quickly got a taxi and went to the university.

*****

I saw Abby and I run towards her

"Hey Do you know where  Hayden is??"

"Hey Autumn! Oh Hayden's at the pool"

I quickly went to the pool and I saw him swimming I yelled

"HEY CREEP!"

He looked at me with a dull face and he got out of the pool.He looked at me

"What?"

"Just listen to me ok"he nodded

"Look I know the reason why you're avoiding me.I know about my father and what he did to your brother,I'm really sorry that I didn't do anything I know that your mad at me and I'm sorry that I'm his Daughter I'm sorry"

"So? Does it matter? You don't have to say Sorry and this will be the last conversation that you'll ever have with me" my whole body went numb.he was going to walk away..

" I LOVE YOU! DONT LEAVE ME!"What am I saying!please stay please

"Love.a person like you can love?that's funny"his words tortured my feelings

"But why did you saved me from your brother?you should've let him Kill me!"

"I didn't do it for you.I did it for my brother I didn't want him to be a murderer"

"B-but why did you bug me everyday! You annoyed me to the point that I can't get you out of my head!"

"I have to go.And stop talking nonsense I never treated you as a friend or anything"he left and I felt pain in my chest and my tears fell

Was it all a lie!I was so stupid! It was all a lie!

Was it all a just a lie?

To be continued...