• | C h a p t e r 15 | •

PART FIFTEEN: GOING AWAY

AUDREY'S POINT OF VIEW

It's been 3 months since Autumn went to the States....

Flashback

"Audrey I have something to tell you"Autumn faced me seriously

"What is it?"I asked

"I R-remember Everything,I got my memory back"

"What a Wonderful news! I'm so happy for you!"

"But Don't Tell anyone not even Dad,and my friends especially Hayden..."

"Why not?"

"I want to go to the States and I want to leave as soon as possible,I want a fresh Start Audrey and I'm thinking I'm going to end my gymnastics career and take over the Company"

"Wait Autumn are you sure? Alright I'm going to talk to Dad about it, I'll book you a flight as soon as possible, I'll take care of the University and explain to them that your going to transfer"

"Thanks Audrey"

End of Flashback

3 years later

AUTUMN'S POINT OF VIEW

"CEO Laurens these are the documents that you need to sign and you have a meeting with the new model of the magazine"

"Thank you Sandra and I need the review for the release of our Product give it to me later after I finish this"

"Yes and a woman named Abigail Williams called me and told me that you should read the email she sent you....Ill go now"

I opened Abby's Email....

______________________________________________________

You are invited to Abigail & Jacob's Engagement Party this coming Friday and their Wedding after the week of the Engagement Party...

Hey sis! I'm getting married so you better come home this weekend alright!

______________________________________________________

Well this is... Expected my friends are finally getting married

And then I'll probably see him again...

I called for my secretary and booked a flight the day after tomorrow.

"Hey beautiful!"

"Dylan what are you doing here"

"Well I got Abby's Email,so are you going?"

"I'm not even sure"

"I'll come with you"

"No Dylan it's too much to ask"

"Well I'm invited too so we're going I know why you don't want to go but you should face him already it's been years autumn and Hayden's always been the one for you I'm going with you as a friend and support you Along the way no matter what"

"I really wish you were the one Dylan.Im sorry"

"Don't be,it's my choice to love you"

"So meet you at the Airport tommorow"

"Tomorrow?"

"Yup"

"But I already booked a flight"

"We're leaving tomorrow and that's final I'll call you"

"B-but.."

He always leave without me getting to finish what I have to say,oh well here we go...

To be Continued...

A/N: Thank you for reading this book with a lot of patience,sorry for the late updates...