• | C h a p t e r 14 | •

PART FOURTEEN: FORGOTTEN FEELINGS, FORGOTTEN LOVE

Autumn can't believe that love tricked her again and again and she knew that she wouldn't easily forget the pain of loving someone.but while she was walking away from him she...smiled and she was happy that in a short period of time she was able to love him.She realized that he didn't need to return his love she realized that loving someone is Worth it even if he doesn't love her back

The sound of car engines rang to her ear she wiped away her tears and she wanted to run to him.she ran as fast as she can she didn't saw the car moving so fast towards her

*BOOGGG!!*

Autumn fell and bump her head at the ground she was bleeding her eyes were slowly closing then suddenly she hears Hayden calling her name "Autumn! Don't close your eyesh please you're gonna be okay don't leave me...I love you" he whispered "Autumn!" He's voice slowly faded away and she closed her eyes...

AUDREY'S POINT OF VIEW

I held Autumn's hand and whispered "please wake up we miss you so much please wake up..."

"Don't worry Audrey Everything is gonna be fine The Doctor said she's gonna wake up soon"

"It's been 3 months since the car accident Dad and she still hasn't woken up"

"Everything is my fault.I hope you and your sister can forgive me for everything I've done I'm so sorry I was blinded by grief and do many bad things in my life but I'm ready to mae up for it"

"Oh Dad I forgive you and I know Autumn will too"

"Oh and that boy the one who always come here and visit Autumn who is he?"

"Oh Hayden"

"Hayden you better call him and Autumn's friends tell them that Autumn is going to wake up soon and tell him I need to talk to him"

"Sure Dad"

ABBY'S POINT OF VIEW

I reached my phone in my pocket someone I calling I answered "Hello?"

"Abby it's me Audrey you should come to the hospital bring Hayden and Jacob with you Autumn is gonna wake up soon Dad wants us to be with her when she wakes up"

"Oh my gosh! Really we will be there as soon as possible but I don't think Hayden can come he's still at the tournament I think he's going to be late I'll just text him"

"Oh but...I think Hayden should be there when she wakes up just tell him to go straight to the hospital after the tournament ok?"

"Ok bye Audrey see you later" I hanged up

I looked at my phone and searched for Hayden's name and called him

"Ring ring"
"Ring ring"

He wasn't answering fine I'll just text him...I looked for my phone again and called Jacob

"Hello?" He answered

"Jacob hon meet me at the hospital Autumn is gonna wake up!"