Part 9: JackHammer

Marinette, Adrien and the others were in class doing their work like always, except Marinette was still a little concerned of what Hawkmoth could do in the very near future, and Alya noticed her worried little face.

"Hey! You OK girl?" Alya whispered, getting Marinette's attention. "Oh! Yeah I'm alright. And uh... I'm Sorry about what happened yesterday, I just needed a moment."

"Aw It's alright girl. At least you showed Chloe who's boss." Alya said which Marinette replied with a not very expressive "Yeah..."

Then Marinette looked at Chloe to see how she was doing, and when Chloe saw her, she turned her head completely ignoring her, Marinette had no idea how to make things better at the moment, and she just continued her work.

All of a sudden, everyone started hearing noises coming from outside. It was JackHammer going on a rampage, destroying everything in sight like cars, parts of buildings, etc.

One of the new abilities that Hawkmoth now has is giving him and his akumas a more clear location on the miraculouses, as JackHammer sensed the miraculouses inside the school. "I have you now Ladybug and Cat Noir!" Hawkmoth smiled sinisterly.

At that moment, Marinette noticed some kind of ball on chains that was about to break through the glass.

"EVERYBODY DUCK!" Marinette exclaimed as she grabbed Alya and pushed them both down to the ground and everyone else ducked.

*Smash!*

"Everybody out! Single file!" Miss Bustier exclaimed before everyone did what she said and left the class.

Then suddenly a huge blast hit part of the ceiling and made a bunch of rubble collapse right in front of the door, trapping Marinette and Adrien. "Marinette! Adrien!" Alya exclaimed from outside the class.

That was where JackHammer entered the room and saw the two "I found you!" JackHammer said.

"Son?!" Hawkmoth exclaimed as he noticed the two people he spotted 'But how?! I saw both of them together!' Hawkmoth thought.

'Dang! I can't transform in front of him/her, what am I supposed to do?!' Marinette both thought.

"Now hand over the miraculouses and nobody gets hurt!" JackHammer threatened.

Marinette then looked at Adrien for a second and thought 'It can't be!' she started to wonder if she was actually standing next to Cat Noir at that moment, but she didn't wanna believe it considering how different their personalities are.

And while Adrien had a similar thought, he still tried to protect his cover and said "I don't know what you're talking about!" which JackHammer replied "Very well then!"

"NO!" Hawkmoth shouted, not wanting his son hurt as JackHammer was about to swing his metal arm right at him, but then Marinette suddenly pushed Adrien out of the way resulting in her getting hit instead and smashing into a wall.

"JackHammer! Change of plans! I still want those miraculouses but don't harm the boy!" Hawkmoth demanded.

"And why should I do that?" JackHammer asked which Hawkmoth replied "Because I will take away your power if you don't!" giving JackHammer a headache. "OK! OK! I won't hurt him!" He yelled.

Adrien was completely shocked by what JackHammer just did to Marinette, then that shock immediately turned to anger once he turned his head towards JackHammer.

"Plagg, CLAWS OUT!" Adrien yelled angrily as he got back up and transformed into Cat Noir.

Cat Noir then proceeded to lunge at JackHammer and push him right out of the classroom and onto the streets of Paris.