Haru x Bathtub

Get ready for some hardcore smut! WARNING: Water kink as in literal water

Haru gently sloshed his fingers in the water, caressing it gently. He could practically feel it get wetter and wetter. "You like that don't you?" Haru whispered, his lips dangerously and tantalizingly close to it. The water in the bathtub gleamed, the bathroom light giving it a heavenly glow.

He continued moving his fingers around in multiple ways, aware of what felt good for bathtub and what didn't. He always knew just how to please it. After a few more minutes of erotic scissor-like motions, he pulled his fingers out and licked them. "You taste so sweet," Haru purred.

He smiled at his beloved bathtub before asking it, "You ready?" It's liquids sloshed around as if it were begging for him to fuck it. Haru of course couldn't wait any longer with it's erotic sloshing begging him to give it more. He pulled his swimsuit down watching as his erect dick sprung out. He slowly bent over the bathtub, positioning his dick right over the water. He gave bathtub a reassuring touch as he entered it.

He groaned out after finally feeling the sweet feeling of bathtub's juices. He waited for it to get used to it, and once it finally signaled that it was ready, he started gently thrusting. He groaned and moaned getting louder with every sharp thrust of his hips. He got so into it that he positioned his hand up, gripping the bathtub with his other hand and spanked the water. It sloshed aggressively around the tub.

"You dirty little bathtub you liked that didn't you? Fucking slut."

With each thrust he did, he felt himself getting close. He was a moaning mess, while the bathtub looked flustered itself. He felt a the familiar feeling of an orgasm coming. He sped up his pace ramming his incredibly hard dick so deep inside of it. Not long after he came all over in the bathtub, letting his cum mix with the water.

He caressed and comforted it, "You did so good baby." He slowly got up and put on some fresh boxers and a hoodie laying down next to his beloved bathtub. "I love you baby." he said. The bathtub was sloshing the water around as if to say "I love you too." And with that, Haru and bathtub fell asleep in each other's arms, thinking about the fun they had.

This is what happens when I get bored, hope you liked the smut!

Edit: Yes it's me from the present and yes I did edit this because the grammar was hurting me.