Haru x Pool

Haru met up with Makoto the day after, he said he wanted to have a little practice with Haru, some simple racing and diving for a few hours. Of course, Haru agreed, which was no surprise to Makoto at all.

After arriving at the swimming center, Haru and Makoto got into their swimsuits and dived in. Haru was doing his usual freestyle, while Makoto was trying to perfect his backstroke. They ended up doing a couple of races, with Haru winning a few, and Makoto winning a few. Before they knew it they'd lost track of time and it was 5:00pm. Makoto card out to Haru telling him that they should start to head out and that he would be leaving first. Makoto walked out of the pool area, going to the locker rooms to change back into his normal clothes, and Haru took this opportunity to enjoy himself.

"Finally, we're alone, together," He whispered to the pool.

The pool glimmered in the remaining sunlight that was still there, acknowledging his presence.

"I've had my eye on you for a while baby and I've wanted to do unspeakable things ever since I got here."

The pool sloshed around confusion to what Haru wanted to do.

Haru bent his head down, gently kissing the water, as he felt the wet liquid coat his lips, kissing back. Things got more heated as Haru grabbed onto the water, pulling it into a deeper kiss, getting sloppier and almost losing his balance. The kiss was intoxicating and his brain felt fuzzy.

Haru removed his swimsuit, leaving himself completely naked in the water, ready to be the pool's first time.

"Are you ready?" He asked concerned

The pool sloshed around with his movement, signalling Haru to completely break it. Haru slowly grinded on the pool, and slid into it. He went out, and slammed back into the pool, making it splosh around really fast in enjoyment.

Haru whimpered, thrusting his hips upwards, getting a sexy reaction from the pool.

Haru was moaning and groaning as he made the pool wetter and wetter, closer to it's climax. He was whispering dirty things into it's ear, encouraging it. Haru felt a knot build up in his stomach as he released, his juices mixing in with the pool's.

"H-Haru! What are you doing?!" he heard Makoto scream from across the room.

"WHAT IS BATHTUB GONNA DO IF IT HEARS ABOUT THIS?!" Makoto was panicking more than Haru.

"Don't tell it im cheating ok?" Haru asked calmly, hoping Makoto would comply.

"Um...I don't know if I should. You better work things out." Replied an unsure, and worried Makoto.

Haru put on his swimsuit back on, and went to the locker rooms getting dressed, before walking home with Makoto. The walk home was silent, and Makoto was lost in confusion with all of his thoughts.

When Makoto got to his home, he said his goodbyes to Haru and turned around. He waiting for Haru to walk off pretending to fumble around with his keys. When he opened the door, the only thought that came through his mind was, 'Why not me?'