HaruxMakotoxBathtubxOceanxPool

Yes. This is a five-way ship smut. I thought I should end the story this way. It's the only p r o p e r way to end this masterpiece.

Haru was feeling extra horny, and needed some relief. He called up Makoto to meet him by the pool in about 10 minutes. During that time, he collected a jar full of water from Bathtub, and from Ocean. Once he was done he ran to the pool seeing Makoto standing outside the building with his phone. Haru greeted his long-time friend as they walked inside together.

While Makoto was changing, Haru had the opportunity to pour the jars of water into the pool quickly and effortlessly.

"Hot damn." Haru said to himself as he began to hide the jars as well.

Not long after he saw Makoto walking up to him, blushing a bit seeing Haru in his swimsuit even if it was a normal daily occurrence.

"Makoto, come here." Haru told him.

Makoto walked over to Haru, who was standing right next to the pool.

"Hm? You wanna race now or-"

Makoto was cut off by Haru kissing him. He was shocked at first, but his shoulders immediately un-tensed as he began kissing him. He tried to input as much passion as Haru did while kissing him.

He bit on his lower lip, and licked it in an attempt to take things even further. Haru denied and just kept kissing him. Makoto grabbed his ass making Haru let out a gasp. Makoto chuckled a bit as he slipped his tongue inside of Haru's mouth, french kissing him.

Haru let him flick his tongue around in his mouth, whilst he did the same to Makoto. They slowly slid down into the pool, being careful not to hurt each other. They felt the water from the Ocean, Bathtub, and Pool carressing their bodies, making them moan from the feeling.

Makoto started feeling up Haru's body, caressing his sides as he continued their makeout session.
Haru moaned at the feeling of bot Makoto's hands on his skin and the different water on his skin. The pleasure was unbearable and they didn't even do anything much yet.

Makoto started tugging at his swimsuit asking if it was okay to take it off. Haru allowed him too and watched as his boner slipped easily out of his swimsuit.

Makoto did the same to himself, taking off his swimsuit and once they were both naked they continued making out again, rubbing their bodies on each other trying to gain any amount of friction they possibly can.

Haru was moaning into the kiss until Makoto pulled away. He stopped grinding on Haru as he was about to ask him a question, while Haru aimlessly thrusted his hips with no friction.

"Haru is it okay if I prep you?" Makoto asked making sure he didn't mess this up. He wanted to be positive that Haru wanted whatever he wanted to do.

"Yes Makoto." Haru replied breathlessly as Makoto was gently squeezing his thighs.

Haru gently swam away, holding up his hand telling Makoto to wait. He went to grab his bag that was holding the other jars of water. He looking through his bag trying to find the lube under a the empty jars. Once he found it he swam back handing it to Makoto.

Makoto thanked him for the lube and wanted Haru to lay down on the edge of the swimming pool. They wouldn't be able to use the lube properly if they used it in water. Haru agreed and gently laid himself on the edge of the pool, as Makoto helped hold him in place for extra support.

He spread his legs and blushed as Makoto looked at his ass. Makoto just smiled to himself as he confirmed that Haru was ready. Haru confirmed that he was in fact ready and let Makoto lube up his fingers.

He started, pointer finger first and Haru could feel the burn of the stretch. He whimpered and hissed in pain and Makoto squeezed and rubbed his thigh gently in order to help with the pain.

Makoto started to thrust his finger in when he saw Haru start quietly moaning. He then continued adding fingers until he felt like Haru was stretched enough.

Haru was practically begging to cum and Makoto was impatient too.

"You want this huh?" Makoto said grabbing his dick and ghosting it over Haru's entrance to tease him.

"Y-yes yes! Please I want you." Haru moaned out grinding his hips trying to get Makoto to enter him.

Makoto grinned as he began to enter Haru. He moaned as he immediately felt Haru clench around him.

Once he was fully inside him he waited for a bit for Haru to get used to his length. Once Haru started begging and whimpering for him to fuck him, he knew he could start moving.

Makoto started out slow, for Haru to get used to his pace. He was moaning and shaking as the pleasure from the water and Makoto surrounded him.

"Makoto faster." Haru begged.

Makoto went faster, hitting the places that he wasn't hitting before as his strokes also got unintentionally deeper. Haru couldn't stop the noises escaping his mouth as Makoto pounded him.

Makoto pulled him into a kiss as soon as he realized he was close to cumming. After a few more thrusts Haru came first while Makoto came not long after.

They panted for breath as the basked in the afterglow of sex.

"Haru break up with bathtub and be mine I beg you. Stop cheating too, just be with me." Makoto said, hoping Haru would say yes.

"Yes Makoto, I'll do it for you. I'll be yours..." Haru trailed off, obviously in love with his best friend, who was now, his boyfriend.

Did I rush this because I've been stressing out for other reasons? Yes.