four ; questions.

\

         I nervously look at myself in the mirror, taking soap in my hands and rubbing it into my stained pink hair. Nothing happens, the stain is still there. Michael strolls into the bathroom again with a blue bath-robe, his hair now completely pink. I angrily bite my lip, thinking of really bad words I'm not supposed to say.

"Winter wants you to come to her room to play monopoly, I told her you were sick." He shrugs casually, biting on his frozen pizza.

"But I'm not." I huff, looking at him confused.

"Yeah I know. See you later Lucifer." He punches my shoulder.

"Luke." I correct him quietly, at least it's not Louis.

I can't search on the Internet ways to get this thing off my hair, maybe I can wear a hat. I just don't have any hats, another problem. Or I can just shave my hair completely, yeah right. My mother would never let me leave the house ever again.

I can borrow a beanie from Michael's stuff, even though he'd kill me. But it's a chance I can take. My phone buzzes in my pocket, I retrieve it and open the message. 

*please come and save me from this game night. -mik 

*don't think i can make it, sorry :-/

*get your white-boy butt in here now.

*fine, do you have a beanie i could borrow?

*um.. yeah sure. give it to you here.

*please come bring it to my room. explain to you there.

I sigh, shutting my phone and walking out of the room

"See you later Lennie, if you don't show up, Winter will kill you!" he shouts, I hear the door being shut. I sigh deeply and walk into the room, looking at the mirror that is hanging on the wall. It doesn't look that bad, right?

A knock comes from the door followed by someone saying, "I'm here Luke, open the door." Mikaela.

I walk over to the door and close my eyes briefly before opening it up, terrified of what she'll think of my hair. She walks in without acknowledging me and sits on the Michael's bed, throwing me the beanie. I let it fall on the floor making her laugh, when I stand up her mouth hangs open.

"W-what happened?" she asks terrified, I bite my lip.

"Michael, he uh-"

"I get why you need the beanie, I think Winter has blonde dye... I can borrow it." She laughs walking towards me and running a hand through my damp pink hair. She laughs again.

"Blonde dye?" I ask.

"You don't think she's a natural blonde, do you?" she chuckles. "Let's go before she hangs us from a wall." She laughs and walks out of the door, I follow closely behind her.