Chapter One

bibity bobity remember the Y/N=Your Name bla bla bla

she walks into the school, surprisingly no one is in the hall but the principal. "Oh Hey Y/N! i gave you the wrong time to come...So classes have already started. But if you don't need anything, you can start in Baldi's Room! Its Room 99." He explained pretty quickly with a smile. She was pretty shy and didn't know him that well, so she gave a nod and started to head to the classroom. once she was in there she saw that the students were doing a test. so she entered the room quietly and took a glance at 'Baldi.' she walked up to his desk and tapped on it with her nail. "Hm?"He said. looking up from his desk. "Hey....Im the new para..." She said shyly. "Oh!" He stood up from is seat. "Well then i'm Baldimore. But you can call me Baldi." He gave a warm smile as he held his hand out. she smiled and shook his hand. He seemed pretty nice. She started to grow attached to him all the sudden. She realized this and stopped herself. 'No. Not yet.' She thought. 

Time Skip

For the whole class period it was just testing. So she talked to baldi and got to know him. He made her laugh a couple times to. He also told her all the rules and basics of the school. Some of the rules are pretty weird. The class had left so it was just him and her. "So why did you apply here?" Baldi asked. It was lunch for the kids and baldi was grading the tests he recently gotten. "Well...I just really wanted to become a teacher...But no other schools will take me...this is my first time being...well a para." She explained. "Why wouldn't they take you...? You're Amazing!" Baldi said with a smile. She felt her face heat up. "W-Well...I don't really know..." She stuttered. Baldi heard the uncomfortableness in her voice. He lifted his head up and tilted his head slightly with a confused look. "Did I say something wrong...?" He asked in curiosity. She looked at him. "O-Oh no! I-it's just...No one really has said anything like that to me before..." she smiled as she tucked her hair behind her ear. Baldi was lost in his thoughts of her and didn't realize he was staring at her. "Uhm...Baldi?" She snapped him out of his thoughts, and he blushed. "Oh Sorry Uhm..." 'I must look like a dork...' He thought. So he looked down at the paper he was grading. Making his face heat up more. "Now are You okay?" She joked. "Y-Yeah i uhm..." he said the first thing that popped into his head. "L-Left my....Meatloaf in the oven-!"  His face was as red as a tomato. 'Your making a fool of yourself Baldi! Shut up!' He thought immediately after. It made her laugh. While she was laughing she said, "Well I gotta go the principal called for me." She said, getting up and leaving the room. Shutting the door. He hit himself in the head. "Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!" He growled at himself. He laid his head down on the desk and groaned. "Baldi, Your a fool..."

There ya go I guess...? I hope y'all like it...! :/