Chapter Four

a few days later a new student had enrolled. Baldi was excited to meet the new student and her parents. It's been days, but he and Y/N get to meet the father and daughter. They met up in baldis classroom and baldi didn't get a real glimpse of the father. He had his eyes closed as he smiled and shook his hand. When he opened them his smile fell. it was HIM. "D-Dad..." He mumbled.  He was shocked to see him still alive. Y/N felt the same way. His breathing grew faster from Anxiety, Anger, Just a bunch of mixed emotions. "Baldi..." His father mumbled. they were silent for a minute. while baldi was having flashbacks to what his father had done, His father stood there. thinking.Baldi broke the silence.  "do you hurt her....?" Baldi said. "What?" His father Asked. "Do You Hurt Her." Baldi said sternly. Before he could answer, Y/N said,  "Lets just start making her schedule Baldi."  Baldi took in a deep breath and let it out. which Shocked his father. when he was younger, he would've gone off. he bent down to his fathers daughter's Height and smiled, and held his hand out.  "Hi! Im Mr.Baldimore. You can call me Mr.Baldi."  She hesitantly shook his hand. "Baldi...This is your stepsister, Angel." His father spat out. Baldi froze. "St-Stepsister....?" Baldi stood up and stared at his father. Baldi fought himself from saying, 'So you left mom? Again?' Or 'Why am I surprised....'

Time skip

Now they were choosing her classes. "So you would like Life science, Intro to music, And art?" Baldi questioned. Angel nodded and he wrote them down. So you'll have some math, Commarts, Social Studies, Gym, And current events. Are you alright with those classes?" He asked as Angel gave a small nod. "And I'll be in those classes to help you with your work, so don't worry about getting schoolwork turned in late. I can help with that." Y/N gave a smile and Angel had a nervous smile. Although Baldi seemed all calm, inside he was boiling. He fought the urge to scream and yell at his father and go after him. His hand kept twitching. Like it wanted something to be there. "Okay aaand....That's it." Baldi said. "All your classes are written and chosen, and all of your paperwork is done. You can come to school tomorrow." Baldi told them. They both got up and left the school. When they left the room Baldi let out a loud groan and slammed the pen on the table. "I can't believe it...I can't fucking believe it!" He said in anger. "Baldi!" Y/N yelled. "I'm sorry but I can't! And he's still acting like the 'Good' father he is around us. I swear if he's hurting her I'll-" Baldi was now standing up with his fists on the desk. "Baldi everything's gonna be okay. Yes, I'm angry at him too. But hurting or yelling at him won't change what he did to you. Who knows, he might've changed Baldi." She was in front of him and hand her hands on his cheeks. "For now, we can't assume anything and give him a chance. Alright?" She asked. Baldi looked down. "Alright?" She asked again. ".....O-Okay...." He answered. "Good." She said, then she kissed him. They were like that for a Minute. Then they broke apart. Panting. Baldi was slightly red, as Y/N wasn't. Y/N let out a giggle as she kissed him again.

So this part gets weird btw just scroll till you see bold letters again if you don't wanna read this it's about tickling Baldi so- As they kissed Y/N ran her hand down his chest, then slowly put her hand up his turtleneck. "Mmph..." He muffled through the kiss. His face turned red as he felt her running her fake nails down his side. He shivered as a giggly, "Mmph..." Slipped out. She smirked during the kiss. She ran both her hands down his side. Tickling him. It got to the point he broke the kiss laughing. "S-Stop!" He laughed. She continued. His whole face was red. "Nooo!" He laughed more as she ticked him more roughly. He was laughing to the point he was crying. "S-Stop....Please....I'm Crying..." Ok now you can unshield your eyes from this cancer.

"So what's going on here huh?" It was the principal. Baldi let out a Squeal of surprise as he pulled away from Y/N. his whole face red. "I-I....W-We...." Baldi stumbled for an excuse. His face burned as well his neck. You could clearly see an old scar on the side of his neck that started from his jawline to his collarbone. Also you could see a scar on his cheek too. If you looked at them when his face wasn't red, you couldn't see them at all. Maybe a little but other than that you couldn't see them. "I was trying to get something out of his turtleneck. He couldn't reach it so I had to get it." She lied easily. He only said "Okay" and walked out. Baldi leaned against the Chalk board and groaned in embarrassment. Y/N laughed.

Ok so sorry that this one was so long I didn't realize I wrote up to 897 words. Whopsie.