Chapter Two

it was Y/N's second day and she Was in baldis class again, but she was there for the beginning of the class. she introduced herself and asked if anyone had any questions for her. a small young boy raised his hand and asked, "Are you Mr.Baldi's Wife?" Before she could answer Baldi slammed his yardstick on the boys desk. "Questions Outside our personal lives!" the boy started to snicker, then the class burst out in laughter."Wh...What's so funny?!" He Snapped. He realized that his Face was Boiling Hot . He was blushing. That made him even more Embarrassed. it was a new class who needed to take the test, so he sent them to it. he sat at his desk and his blush went away. Y/N was helping one student with the test. reading it to him. he got lost in his thoughts thinking of her, 'She's so beautiful...I Can't keep my mind off her...'he continued to  think as he stared. 'Oh my god...' he began to realize something...'I Think I'm In Love....'But instead of feeling good, it hurt.

Time Skip

Baldi was pacing back and forth in princi's office. ¨Wait Baldi slow down...What happened?¨ He turned and grabbed Princi's shoulders and said, ¨Im In Love!¨ His voice was filled with fear. ¨Wait...Isn't that supposed to be good?¨ He asked. ¨No! Because i don't want to fall in love, Then loose Someone again!¨ He said, his head in his hands. Princi let out a sigh. he walked up to baldi and put his hand on his shoulder. making him look up. ¨Well if you do, That'll be a long ways from now. Come on now Baldi! Go Enjoy your life! you know You can't stay cooped up as a math teacher all the time. Now go on and tell her how you feel!¨ Princi pushed baldi out the door. just as conveniently as she was walking by the door. Y/N was about to fall down, but Baldi grabbed her by the waist with both hands, putting their faces really close. Baldi's face was Burning red, while Y/N's was pink. ¨I...I...Im...¨He stood there for a second. ¨I-Im So Sorry!¨ He pulled her up. ¨I-Its Alright...I was looking...for you anyway...¨They started to get closer and closer. ¨well i did....want to....¨ There lips almost touched, but a kid ran into them. Baldi jumped. ¨Ah!¨letting go of Y/N And letting out a squeak. Embarrassed, He looked away and rubbed the back of his neck. Y/N Coughed to look away also. ¨What was going on?" The kid asked. ¨N-Nothing!¨ Baldi squeaked. The kid shrugged, and ran off. Baldi and Y/N Trying to not look at each other.  

wELLp thERE Ya gO pAls