Chapter Three

So I just downloaded a shitton of facial expression pictures, so I might use those so

it's been a couple of weeks and Everywhere baldi went, He kept thinking of Y/N...'Am i obsessed?' He asked himself. 'Or am i just clingy?' he was in his classroom during a planning period, supposed to be grading more tests, but instead he thought of Y/N. just staring at a math paper. Someone burst through his classroom door. He Yelped and look towards the door. it was Y/N. her eyes were red, tears ran down her cheeks, and she looked exhausted. He stood up. ¨Y/N What happened? is everything okay?!¨ He was worried about her. She shut the door as she cried, ¨No! Nothing's Okay! My Mom Died!¨ She began to sob in her hands. ¨Oh my god...Y/N Im so sorry....¨He walked up to her and Hugged her. She sobbed into his chest. He closed his eyes as he had his hand on her head. Quietly Shushing her. She was hiccuping by the time she stopped crying. He lifted her head up and wiped a tear off her face with his thumb. He wanted to kiss her. Right then and there. he began to move his head closer to hers, and she did the same. They got closer and closer. Then, There lips met. They softly kissed for a minute. They broke apart and stared at each other.  ¨I-I...Im sorry i-¨ baldi began. ¨N-No it's okay i...¨ She was silent. ¨I Love You.¨ They both blurted out at the same time. They both blushed. ¨I love you to¨ they blurted at the same time again. ¨I Mean...¨ Baldi said and Y/N Said, ¨I'm Sorry..¨ They were both rambling and apologizing. Baldi let go and turned around. his arms crossed. ¨i...Don't think this will work out....¨ He said. ¨Why?¨ she questioned. "Cause i...." he sighed.  "I don't want to lose someone again..." His voice cracked slightly. She saw his tears fall.She walked in front of him, and put her hands on his cheeks. He put his hands on one of her hands. More and more tears falling.  "You won't lose me." She told him.  "I haven't felt this way in years... " He sobbed.  "A-And that's Okay!" Y/N Reassured him. "Look everything will be Alright...Okay?" She told him. He looked down. "Okay?" She said again. He took in a deep shaky breath. He looked up at her and nodded. "Alright." She said, Then giving him a kiss. "Now Let's get these math papers graded." 

ThAt'S aLL  FoLkS!