No shit, Sherlock.

I slipped on the black, ripped skinny jeans with great effort. They were my tightest pair and I had just gotten out of the shower. Next I pulled on a white crop top that had the words, 'Love? Screw That' printed on it. I threw on my black converse and ran out the door to my red mustang. I hopped in and drove to school, blasting my music. When I arrived I was 30 minutes late. I walked into homeroom without my things. I didn't expect to be there long. The detention room is a much more friendly environment for me.

"You're late Ms. Huron." The balding teacher with turtle shell glasses yelled.

My name is Katrine Huron. A.K.A. Kat. I'm what most teachers call a 'troublemaker.' But I refer to myself as 'fun.' I'm at a new school because I was expelled from my last one. Why? I set a classroom on fire. Hey! It was not my fault there was paper in the trash can when I threw my cigarette butt out. But I got expelled anyways.

I looked around the class as they stared at me whilst I popped my bubblegum. One pair of eyes caught my attention. They were a deep blue colour, almost like the sea. I had no idea what his name was but his eyes were intense. My head snapped back to the teacher as he said, "Ms. Huron, you're late."

"No shit, Sherlock." I replied giving him my award winning smile. I knew from then on that would be his nickname; Sherlock.

The class went silent, then burst out into 'oohs.'

"DETENTION!" The teacher shreeked, handing me a note.

"One problem, Sherlock. I'm new. I have no idea where to go." I said, stating the obvious.

"Damien?!" The teacher called out.

The boy with the instense eyes looked up from his desk.

"What?!" He snapped.

"Take her to the detention room. I believe with that attitude, you belong there aswell."

"Whatever..." The boy I can now call Damien, muttered under his breath.

He got up from the wooden desk and grabbed his backpack, slowly making his way to the door. The entire 12th grade class watched us walk out, into the empty hallway. He didn't say anything to me, he just started walking to the left. So, I went right. As I was walking I heard 'Damien' mutter something under his breath, forcing me to turn around.

"Where the hell are you going?" Damien called out to me.

I spun around giving him a flirtatious smile.

"Why don't you come see?" I asked, giving him a wink as I turned around, continuing down the hall.

"This school has security camera's!"

"Oh, I know."

I looked up at one and gave it the finger, shouting curse words.

"Stop that! You'll get us both in trouble! And I'm on my last strike before getting my sorry ass kicked outta here!" Damien yelled after me.

"What're you gonna do about it, bad boy?" I winked as I spun around, facing the camera again.

"This," I heard him say seductively as I felt a strong pair of arms pick me up and throw me over his shoulder.

I didn't bother struggling, I knew he wasn't gonna let me go anytime soon. I began to sing the most annoying song I could think of.

"We are never ever ever getting back together," I screamed from the top of my lungs.

"Oh no, you are NOT going to sing that damn song," Damien threatened.

Alas, I ignored him, "You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me!"