baby baby baby

Mal pov

I walked into the big castle . Looking for Ben . 

I walk past a closet when I'm pulled in by Ben .

Mal : If this your way of asking me too prom it not working 

He rollsls his eyes and kiss me on the cheek 

Ben : No I over herd my parents talk about baby's . I think my moms pregnant agine .

Mal : And would that be such a bad thing ? I for one would love it some some body not to flirt with me in this castle . 

Ben : No I gusse ut would not be so bad . And hey who flirts with you in this castle other than me.

Mal : That's for me to know and you to find out. 

With that I walk out the closet and  wait for him out side. He soon comes with the jealous look onm his face. Before he could say any thing Belle and beast walk towards us.

Belle : Kids I have some great news to tell you. 

Beast and belle : Were having a baby 

I give both of them hugs and snap my fingers in Bens face so he could get out of his day dream 

Ben : Mom dad that great just great 

❤️👩🏾‍💻❤️❤️❤️👩🏾‍💻👩🏾‍💻❤️👩🏾‍💻👩🏾‍💻👩🏾‍💻👩🏾‍💻👩🏾‍💻

Soon the kingdoms were told that there was a baby coming . And better yet a princess. Nine months later Bella Frula Beast was born . She was pretty much the girl Ben . 

👩🏾‍💻❤️👩🏾‍💻👩🏾‍💻❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️👩🏾‍💻👩🏾‍💻👩🏾‍💻👩🏾‍💻👩🏾‍💻

5 year later . 

Mal and Bella became close . They would paint with each other and do arts and crafts every day. Ben and Bella just like every other siblings fight but loved each other in the long run. 

One day Mal was late for their water coloring . She skip up to her big brother study knowing that we're Mal was when she was not with her or friends . And she walked in Mal a Ben fast asleep . On the coach .

Bella; Wake up wake up 

The teens soon woke up

Bella : lets go Mal we got places to be 

Ben : You woke us up for thatnyou should be punish 

With that Ben and mal tackled Bella with tickles . 

They all just laught and laught Just like one big family