Pregnant and Mad

Mal Pov

I'm pregnant right now with Ben and my child. We already have the twins who are now three and been asking for a little sibling. Ben's been at the office a lot he also has been ignoring The twins and me. He there when we wake up and he's home when everyone's asleep. I'm going to confront him about it. I walked into Ben office while the twins play with Belle and Beast.

Ben: What do you want Mal? 

Mal: For you to pay attention to your kid and me.

Ben: Mal I don't have time for you or the kids. 

Mal: I don't care that you don't pay attention to me but you're going to pay attention to your children. Ben, they have not seen you on weeks they think that you're mad at them. Ben, I'm three months pregnant with our child Ben. 

Ben: Get over it Mal. I don't have time for those mistakes in my life. Sometimes I don't know why we even got married.

Mal; Oh No you did not. You may be in a bad place right now with stress and going on with you taking on the full role as king. You can say anything you want about me, but never say that our children our a mistake Ben okay. I'm going to the summer house because if you where to pay attention you would now that the twins want to go have a family day. You know where we are when you're ready to be a family. 

I walked out of his office trying not to be stress because that's not good for the baby. 

Bella: Mommy can we go to the summer home? 

Mal: Ya daddy going to try to meet u there. 

Adama Jr: Ya

I smile at how happy they are. 

- At the beach house-

We have been to the beach house for about two days. 

_Ben POV

I'm going to the beach house the council did not want me to go. I fell so bad for saying what I said to Mal. I been paying more attention to my work than my family. I finally made it to the beach house. Mal was outside on the float while the kids splashed around in the kiddie pool.  

I walk over to her. 

Ben:  I'm so sorry.

She just looked at me. 

Ben: I have been really stressed with the baby coming and everyone wanting so much from me. 

Mal: Why don't you talk about this to anybody? 

Ben: I have to stay strong for you guys.

Mal:  You don't have to stay strong all the time Ben you have to open up about things okay I  know that not how your childhood was but you can speak to me I'm not the royal council. 

Ben: Thank you. 

Mal: Now go play with the kids they were waiting for you.

Ben: I love you

Mal: I love you too

We shared a kiss

For two weeks it was just me and my family.